Sign in to follow this  
shoota matt

Ferret demolished neighbours cat....

Guest jt750

This needs to be polled ninja fert vs skanky cat ..who would win ....

• Like 2

he's just on the wind up again after the EU thread has fizzled out.....either than or he really is a sad little liar.

Excuse my language, but shoota matt is an absolute nitwit!

thanks rob, that's the most pleasant thing you've called me since we first met on here.. :)

put a pic up of how big your ferts are, maybe then some sense can be sought :)

Trev

Better still put a pic of the wounded ferret with dead cat. Think of the breeding potential, a genuine EU Polecat (with birth certificates) and a cat killing machine...£££££££££

Edited by lapin2008

I will do trev, I wish i got a fooking picture of the cat.. although this audience takes a lot of persuasion.

thats the only thing, i feel a bit dubious of the fact a fert killed a moggy, but again depends on how big your ferts are

I will do trev, I wish i got a fooking picture of the cat.. although this audience takes a lot of persuasion.

thats the only thing, i feel a bit dubious of the fact a fert killed a moggy, but again depends on how big your ferts are

i dont give a f**k how big they are,never happen

he's just on the wind up again after the EU thread has fizzled out.....either than or he really is a sad little liar.

Rob, i have no reason to lie mate, seriously did think someone on here would be able to help me. Instead like a savage pack of wolves, jumped at the chance to start ripping the sh#t out of me.... again.

show us your cock ,sorry i mean your purple headed womb ferret :laugh:

awwwwwwwwwwwww ffs.......... :laugh:

Even if your ferrets killed the cat why would any one with any sense go and cause a load of hassle for themselves by telling the cat owner.

• Like 1

I take back what i've said, the camera never lies. This was caught on matts cctv just as the cat entered the hutch, the rest is too graphic for the forum i'm afraid............... :whistling:

post-47935-0-57525200-1314199893.jpg

• Like 1

There is 4 other ferrets in the pen though, only 3 were ragging the shit out of it. the rest were in the boxes. There's 2 jills and 5 hobs in the pen. The hobs are a decant size, none of them are EU's there in the runs. I no its hard to believe and if this was someone else telling me this has happened i wouldn't believe it.