Ferret demolished neighbours cat....

Just a thought, and i don't really believe the lad, but you do get some very small, piss weak cats, and some very big hob ferrets, i could imagine in a confined space the cat dying, but i would expect at least one seriously f****d stinker, and i would think you would lose some eyes to the claws.

tbh i cant see a any cat being killed by a fert mate,in fact id gladly put cash on that.maybe a kitten,but an adult cat cant see that.jmo dont take offense now lol

My neighbors cat is a faggot, it's about the size of a large bunny.

I once rescued two hobs that were bigger than it (by far).

Could happen. . . . . .

But highly unlikely without ferret casualties.

Mind you it's amazing how quick a ferret can kill.

Say kitty had one ferret pinned down in it's gob and paws and a second (ninja) ferret grabbed it by the throat, it may die before being able to dislodge the ninja.

Am not buying that either :icon_eek: ....................whats going on today???????

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Probably offer you a job.......they're a bunch of lying b*****ds too.

I was in bed once and heard an almight commotion downstairs, legged it down and my front door had been kicked open, as I glanced into the living room I couldn't believe was I was seeing. A burgular h

this cat did it come through the round window or the square window

Posted Images

I read on here (so cannot swear by the accuracy of it lol) of an occasion where an old lady had given a cat that had been 'killed' on the road to a lad who kept ferrets for him to bury it for her. Not wanting to miss out on the opportunity of some free ferret food he put the 'dead' cat in with the ferrets, came back to the pen 2 hours later and found one pissed off tabby and 2 dead ferrets. Again dont know if this is true its not first hand.

I have seen a few confrontations between cats and ferrets, the cats I have seen have always tried to get away at all costs, but a cat that is cornered (ie when caught in a shed with them) will always put up a fight and the outcome would not be good for the ferret.

its was a young cat, only a scrorny little thing. My neighbour has been round to apologise for him loosing his rag with me. no RSPCA... I my self find it hard to believe. But it happened, My brother has taken the hob to the vet hopefully he ok.

you need to take yourself to a f*****g

Psychiatrist

mate

right lets get a pit dug ill supply the cats lol

there is a vid online somewhere (someone posted a link ages ago) with loads of different species of animals fighting, half way through there is cat vs ferret. The cat spend the first few minutes trying to get away from the ferret. The cat eventually gets cornered and kills the ferret in no time.

Edited by lapin2008

Lab - for real these two hobs were fecking stupid. Ended up going to a pet home with some mad old lady, they literally could not fit into a rabbit warren, they just got jammed. Must have been a good two and a half to three foot long. No shit! For the couple of days they were hear we were feeding them a whole rabbit each in a sitting.

Lab - for real these two hobs were fecking stupid. Ended up going to a pet home with some mad old lady, they literally could not fit into a rabbit warren, they just got jammed. Must have been a good two and a half to three foot long. No shit! For the couple of days they were hear we were feeding them a whole rabbit each in a sitting.

FFS..............a ferret that cant fit down a hole......whatever next mate..... :D

there is a vid online somewhere (someone posted a link ages ago) with loads of different species of animals fighting, half way through there is cat vs ferret. The cat spend the first few minutes trying to get away from the ferret eventually gets cornered and kills the ferret in no time.

I'd like to see that...............just for factual evidence of course.. :whistling:

ive seen dogs take tail and run from a cat.as a kid i used to love watching cats scrap.one swipe from a pissed of moggy,and you will have one very dead fert.not to mention the teeth on them.you seen the mess a cat can inflict on a dog.

there is a vid online somewhere (someone posted a link ages ago) with loads of different species of animals fighting, half way through there is cat vs ferret. The cat spend the first few minutes trying to get away from the ferret eventually gets cornered and kills the ferret in no time.

I'd like to see that...............just for factual evidence of course.. :whistling:

to be honest it was pretty f****d up, with loads of stuff like tiger vs lion and different types of bears pulling chunks out of each other, think it was a Korean guy that was on briefly

FFS..............a ferret that cant fit down a hole......whatever next mate..... :D

I know mate, they were going to get knocked on the head, so i took them to re home somewhere. They were pretty funny to be fair.

I'm a big fan of ferrets, but i almost shat myself when they came out the box, i should have guessed as the box was a f*****g ridiculous size.

alright lads.. it happened, i saw it happen, my mate saw it happen, he threw up.. and my neighbour doesn't have a cat anymore. I just thought id make a story up, for you guys to rip this shit out of me about...

by the way did i mention the teletubbies tied the cat down so the ferrets could fu#k it up?

alright lads.. it happened, i saw it happen, my mate saw it happen, he threw up.. and my neighbour doesn't have a cat anymore. I just thought id make a story up, for you guys to rip this shit out of me about...

by the way did i mention the teletubbies tied the cat down so the ferrets could fu#k it up?

You've changed the f*****g story already.........................classic. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• Like 1