Ferret demolished neighbours cat....

'scothunter' timestamp='1314306449' post='2209022']

'barry lurcher' timestamp='1314306087' post='2209011']

please someone end this f*****g saga :thumbdown:

lol mate i was thinking the same thing

Been the best post on here all summer a wee schooly had the keyboard warriors bitting like feck :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: They should make him a MOD :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

hardly a key board warrior mate.i was stating an opinion

Some folk cant see the wood for the trees mate.............. :fool:

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Probably offer you a job.......they're a bunch of lying b*****ds too.

I was in bed once and heard an almight commotion downstairs, legged it down and my front door had been kicked open, as I glanced into the living room I couldn't believe was I was seeing. A burgular h

this cat did it come through the round window or the square window

Posted Images

Me my self i cant see a cat being killed by a moggy!!! I had a hob get out years ago and it was prowling up and down the lane for days in the neighbours garden i was worried at the time because of him getting into the pigeon pen pigeons and ferrets aint a good combination. A neighbour came to the door saying there was a ferret in his garden and a cats got it stook in a corner of his garden when i got there it was like a fencing match neither cat or ferret were doing much well the ferret was just screaming at it and puffing its self up i chased the cat off got the ferret but i think in time the ferret would of got done no probs :no:

Edited by Penda
  • Like 1

Just for the record, anyone saying it's impossible for a cat to catch a hare is a retard. . . . .

Cats don't fly, and they catch birds, cats cannot out run a rabbit and they catch them. . . . . . . . .

We had a big black tomcat when i was a kid, the kitten off a cat that just turned up one day, he used to regularly bring pheasants, partridge, rabbits, you name it, back into the house, usually through the bathroom window.

One day i was watching him from the house and one of his tactics, was to climb an oak tree, sit on a branch and wait till a pheasant came to feed below, then drop off the branch onto it.

most cats would win vrs ferrets,my mum feeds and now owns i suppose a stray cat,my hob once tryed to get hold of it,the cat ran like fook with a big hiss,the hob managed to pull out a chunk of fur.the cat is now scared of the hob no doubt about that,if it came down to it though the cat would probaly win

There is no probably about it,a cat would smash ferrets :yes:

Been the best post on here all summer a wee schooly had the keyboard warriors bitting like feck :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: They should make him a MOD :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

We're keyboard warriors and you've got 15,000 posts. :whistling:

:laugh:

so he has i never actually look at that tbh.f**k sake one.do you win a major prize for the most posts.

good brave ferretrs you have bolted a few cats in my time and yet to see aferret nail one fech some ferrets tiol with a big buck rat ,the feral cats round farm would give a ferret what for as ive had the odd escapee bashed up with cats ,and why publisize it on a computer you have cat killing ferets they be worth a few dollars now ,if it happens again keep it quite , i new a big ferret called eric he killed a cat in berwick and anything else he got ahah youse are eejits

good brave ferretrs you have bolted a few cats in my time and yet to see aferret nail one fech some ferrets tiol with a big buck rat ,the feral cats round farm would give a ferret what for as ive had the odd escapee bashed up with cats ,and why publisize it on a computer you have cat killing ferets they be worth a few dollars now ,if it happens again keep it quite , i new a big ferret called eric he killed a cat in berwick and anything else he got ahah youse are eejits

:icon_eek: