Ferret demolished neighbours cat....

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Probably offer you a job.......they're a bunch of lying b*****ds too.

I was in bed once and heard an almight commotion downstairs, legged it down and my front door had been kicked open, as I glanced into the living room I couldn't believe was I was seeing. A burgular h

this cat did it come through the round window or the square window

Posted Images

a cat would kill your ferts ya daft laddie

I had something similar except mine did not kill the cat. Woke up one night to an almighty racket looked out and in the court was a cat being ragged to fook by two 1kg plus hobs and three jills I ran downstairs and out side and the cat managed to escape up the fencing panel with one of the hobs attached to it's arse end. Checked the ferrets over not a mark on them so was very lucky. but in my stupidity I never used to shut them in at night prefering to give them free rein after that I didn't take the chance. One of the same hobs got hold of my old neighbours large "staff" the sire of my bitch after escaping into his garden the stink of pisss was unbelievable and the only injuries was on the dog :laugh: :laugh: obviously not serious injuries but again very lucky the neighbour intervened :thumbs:

I had something similar except mine did not kill the cat. Woke up one night to an almighty racket looked out and in the court was a cat being ragged to fook by two 1kg plus hobs and three jills I ran downstairs and out side and the cat managed to escape up the fencing panel with one of the hobs attached to it's arse end. Checked the ferrets over not a mark on them so was very lucky. but in my stupidity I never used to shut them in at night prefering to give them free rein after that I didn't take the chance. One of the same hobs got hold of my old neighbours large "staff" the sire of my bitch after escaping into his garden the stink of pisss was unbelievable and the only injuries was on the dog :laugh: :laugh: obviously not serious injuries but again very lucky the neighbour intervened :thumbs:

Cum'on, tell the truth..... The fert done the staff but you dare'nt tell us for fear of the abuse you'll get!

:hmm::D

• Like 2

I was in bed once and heard an almight commotion downstairs, legged it down and my front door had been kicked open, as I glanced into the living room I couldn't believe was I was seeing. A burgular had broken in and one of my goldfish has given an almight suck and pulled the burgular into the fish tank. As one fish held him the other fish were going up to the surface and blowing air into him so he kept floating to the surface and then sinking again like one of them divers you connect to the air pump. I manage to drag him out and use a break stick to get the fish off. The only injury was to the burgular as he had a red suction mark on his neck. I heard later on that he was homeless and now had a drink problem because his wife saw the mark and got the wrong idea, so I took him in to live at mine....but he and goldie always held a grudge so I had to move my tank into the shed. A few weeks later the burgular heard another commotion so went outside and a cat had climbed on top of the tank, the ferrets were having none of it and while one held the shed door shut the other went in, grabbed a chainsaw off the shelf and with upmost precision shaved a cock on the side of the cat (just as I'd trained them) and proceeded to piss themselves laughing as the cat jumped over the fence and the neighbour shrieked with embarassment. To be honest when the burgular told me about this when I got home from work I thought it was a little far fetched but I gave him the benefit of the doubt as he's trying to turn over a new leaf.

There you go.............I now fit in with this thread. :toast:

• Like 3

I was in bed once and heard an almight commotion downstairs, legged it down and my front door had been kicked open, as I glanced into the living room I couldn't believe was I was seeing. A burgular had broken in and one of my goldfish has given an almight suck and pulled the burgular into the fish tank. As one fish held him the other fish were going up to the surface and blowing air into him so he kept floating to the surface and then sinking again like one of them divers you connect to the air pump. I manage to drag him out and use a break stick to get the fish off. The only injury was to the burgular as he had a red suction mark on his neck. I heard later on that he was homeless and now had a drink problem because his wife saw the mark and got the wrong idea, so I took him in to live at mine....but he and goldie always held a grudge so I had to move my tank into the shed. A few weeks later the burgular heard another commotion so went outside and a cat had climbed on top of the tank, the ferrets were having none of it and while one held the shed door shut the other went in, grabbed a chainsaw off the shelf and with upmost precision shaved a cock on the side of the cat (just as I'd trained them) and proceeded to piss themselves laughing as the cat jumped over the fence and the neighbour shrieked with embarassment. To be honest when the burgular told me about this when I got home from work I thought it was a little far fetched but I gave him the benefit of the doubt as he's trying to turn over a new leaf.

There you go.............I now fit in with this thread. :toast:

i take my last comment about you being a tosser back mate... you are now a funny tosser :thumbs:

Cum'on, tell the truth..... The fert done the staff but you dare'nt tell us for fear of the abuse you'll get!

:laugh: :laugh:

Let's just say the "staff" doesn't like fezzers anymore :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh:

Let's just say the "staff" doesn't like fezzers anymore :laugh:

just sack them all then, when they're working for you they should do as you say and they should like what you like. :laugh:

Matt is a good pal of mine, all this crap that's been posted is his brother being a dumb ass. Don't listen to a word he has said. Matt is away in Canada so I no it isn't him. His brother has nothing better to do, he's of school ( six weeks holidays ) little runt. Winds me up to fcuk!

I spoke with matt's dad last night, he will sort his account, make sure the little prat doesn't go on again. Me and matt have only just started ferreting, started last year. We go with my uncle, we really enjoy it

Looks like his dad really punished him well seeing that Matt was logged in today :laugh:

Matt is a good pal of mine, all this crap that's been posted is his brother being a dumb ass. Don't listen to a word he has said. Matt is away in Canada so I no it isn't him. His brother has nothing better to do, he's of school ( six weeks holidays ) little runt. Winds me up to fcuk!

I spoke with matt's dad last night, he will sort his account, make sure the little prat doesn't go on again. Me and matt have only just started ferreting, started last year. We go with my uncle, we really enjoy it

Looks like his dad really punished him well seeing that Matt was logged in today :laugh:

yeah it will be his dad changing his passeord

Guest annette jackman

Ethyl issues warning to the new challenger as the battle for the THL world mentalcase championship begins....

hahahahaha if i continue to get no sleep i may just take that challenge up hahahaha :toast:

cool, I'll bring the custard and the blow up paddling pool! :diablo:

Dont forget to get the book going, i'll grow my nails just for this :thumbs:

Guest annette jackman

Ethyl issues warning to the new challenger as the battle for the THL world mentalcase championship begins....

hahahahaha if i continue to get no sleep i may just take that challenge up hahahaha :toast:

cool, I'll bring the custard and the blow up paddling pool! :diablo:

Dont forget to get the book going, i'll grow my nails just for this :thumbs:

Ive been told who she is, and read a certain story sorry i cant beat that, am only party mad let the betting massives down gently :icon_redface: