Ferret demolished neighbours cat....

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Probably offer you a job.......they're a bunch of lying b*****ds too.

I was in bed once and heard an almight commotion downstairs, legged it down and my front door had been kicked open, as I glanced into the living room I couldn't believe was I was seeing. A burgular h

this cat did it come through the round window or the square window

Posted Images

Guest annette jackman

Matt is a good pal of mine, all this crap that's been posted is his brother being a dumb ass. Don't listen to a word he has said. Matt is away in Canada so I no it isn't him. His brother has nothing better to do, he's of school ( six weeks holidays ) little runt. Winds me up to fcuk!

Does that mean my cat infestation will continue, dam it!!! does he at lest know how to get rid of magpies the dam things sit chattering from 4am in my tree outside the flat window. Had to sleep in the bath to get away from then a few weeks ago.

Matt is a good pal of mine, all this crap that's been posted is his brother being a dumb ass. Don't listen to a word he has said. Matt is away in Canada so I no it isn't him. His brother has nothing better to do, he's of school ( six weeks holidays ) little runt. Winds me up to fcuk!

Does that mean my cat infestation will continue, dam it!!! does he at lest know how to get rid of magpies the dam things sit chattering from 4am in my tree outside the flat window. Had to sleep in the bath to get away from then a few weeks ago.

:icon_eek:

Guest annette jackman

yes thats what my face was like as well, :blink: them and the bloody sea gulls would not mind the nearest water to us is about 30 odd miles away :huh:

yes thats what my face was like as well, :blink: them and the bloody sea gulls would not mind the nearest water to us is about 30 odd miles away :huh:

oh feck me, don't tell me ethyl has got a new account name aswell now!

Guest annette jackman

ethyl?

ethyl?

:laugh: :laugh:

yes, if you're not her then please for the sake of all of Ian Bs hard work, don't ever post on the same thread as her or communicate via PM, the whole site will go into meltdown! :laugh:

Guest annette jackman

ethyl?

:laugh: :laugh:

yes, if you're not her then please for the sake of all of Ian Bs hard work, don't ever post on the same thread as her or communicate via PM, the whole site will go into meltdown! :laugh:

Melt down will being in t minus 5, 4, 3, 2....... :laugh: who is this ethyl will have to look now haha

Edited by annette jackman
Guest annette jackman

Ethyl issues warning to the new challenger as the battle for the THL world mentalcase championship begins....

hahahahaha if i continue to get no sleep i may just take that challenge up hahahaha :toast:

Ethyl issues warning to the new challenger as the battle for the THL world mentalcase championship begins....

hahahahaha if i continue to get no sleep i may just take that challenge up hahahaha :toast:

cool, I'll bring the custard and the blow up paddling pool! :diablo: