Ferret demolished neighbours cat....

I think a good fast jill or hob could defend its self against a Whiskers and treat type of pet cat and see it off, but not kill it, I think it would be a stale mate if they came together, but an outdoor living barn or feral cat would kill your best ferrets in seconds, personally I think its down to tenacity, and which animal had the most :thumbs:

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Probably offer you a job.......they're a bunch of lying b*****ds too.

I was in bed once and heard an almight commotion downstairs, legged it down and my front door had been kicked open, as I glanced into the living room I couldn't believe was I was seeing. A burgular h

this cat did it come through the round window or the square window

Posted Images

Theres a cat on the campus at work belongs to a old lady in the next village she comes and picks it up takes it home within two days its back wondering round the campus .Weve all seen it with the usual rats ,squirrels and rabbits but last week we watched a fox come up to it and the cat lashed out and hit it square on the face then the fox bolted .But i reckoned it was just a big cub

good brave ferretrs you have bolted a few cats in my time and yet to see aferret nail one fech some ferrets tiol with a big buck rat ,the feral cats round farm would give a ferret what for as ive had the odd escapee bashed up with cats ,and why publisize it on a computer you have cat killing ferets they be worth a few dollars now ,if it happens again keep it quite , i new a big ferret called eric he killed a cat in berwick and anything else he got ahah youse are eejits

no matter how stupid a thread gets you can always rely on whin to inject some intellect to sort it out.

good brave ferretrs you have bolted a few cats in my time and yet to see aferret nail one fech some ferrets tiol with a big buck rat ,the feral cats round farm would give a ferret what for as ive had the odd escapee bashed up with cats ,and why publisize it on a computer you have cat killing ferets they be worth a few dollars now ,if it happens again keep it quite , i new a big ferret called eric he killed a cat in berwick and anything else he got ahah youse are eejits

no matter how stupid a thread gets you can always rely on whin to inject some intellect to sort it out.

:laugh: :laugh:

Saying that!! I gave him Eric,,, and he was hard as f**k !!!! could probably take a decent sized Muntjac !! :D :D