Ferret demolished neighbours cat....

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Probably offer you a job.......they're a bunch of lying b*****ds too.

I was in bed once and heard an almight commotion downstairs, legged it down and my front door had been kicked open, as I glanced into the living room I couldn't believe was I was seeing. A burgular h

this cat did it come through the round window or the square window

Posted Images

put a pic up of how big your ferts are, maybe then some sense can be sought :)

Trev

Better still put a pic of the wounded ferret with dead cat. Think of the breeding potential, a genuine EU Polecat (with birth certificates) and a cat killing machine...£££££££££

Edited by lapin2008

I will do trev, I wish i got a fooking picture of the cat.. although this audience takes a lot of persuasion.

thats the only thing, i feel a bit dubious of the fact a fert killed a moggy, but again depends on how big your ferts are

i dont give a f**k how big they are,never happen

he's just on the wind up again after the EU thread has fizzled out.....either than or he really is a sad little liar.

Rob, i have no reason to lie mate, seriously did think someone on here would be able to help me. Instead like a savage pack of wolves, jumped at the chance to start ripping the sh#t out of me.... again.

I take back what i've said, the camera never lies. This was caught on matts cctv just as the cat entered the hutch, the rest is too graphic for the forum i'm afraid............... :whistling:

post-47935-0-57525200-1314199893.jpg

• Like 1

There is 4 other ferrets in the pen though, only 3 were ragging the shit out of it. the rest were in the boxes. There's 2 jills and 5 hobs in the pen. The hobs are a decant size, none of them are EU's there in the runs. I no its hard to believe and if this was someone else telling me this has happened i wouldn't believe it.