Ferret demolished neighbours cat....

what the hell is with you young lads on here,for coming out with the most utter bollocks and blatant lies.its getting rather tiresome now.and to think i actually defended you in a previous thread.

Don't take it out on all young'ns I'm a goody! ahaha

i retract that,not all do. :thumbs:

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Probably offer you a job.......they're a bunch of lying b*****ds too.

I was in bed once and heard an almight commotion downstairs, legged it down and my front door had been kicked open, as I glanced into the living room I couldn't believe was I was seeing. A burgular h

this cat did it come through the round window or the square window

Posted Images

what the hell is with you young lads on here,for coming out with the most utter bollocks and blatant lies.its getting rather tiresome now.and to think i actually defended you in a previous thread.

Why thanks matey :) looks like your a keeper ahah :boogy:

Just a thought, and i don't really believe the lad, but you do get some very small, piss weak cats, and some very big hob ferrets, i could imagine in a confined space the cat dying, but i would expect at least one seriously f****d stinker, and i would think you would lose some eyes to the claws.

now you making me feel like michael jackson lol

now you making me feel like michael jackson lol

aha my bad :)

Trev

Just a thought, and i don't really believe the lad, but you do get some very small, piss weak cats, and some very big hob ferrets, i could imagine in a confined space the cat dying, but i would expect at least one seriously f****d stinker, and i would think you would lose some eyes to the claws.

tbh i cant see a any cat being killed by a fert mate,in fact id gladly put cash on that.maybe a kitten,but an adult cat cant see that.jmo dont take offense now lol

• Like 1

Just the reaction i expected.. thanks a lot guys :) loads of help :thumbs:

No offence lad but i find it very very difficult to believe a cat was mullered but a hob, even 3 hobs. But perhaps a little more tact when visiting your neighbour and offer of compensation would of been beneficial..............

tbh i cant see a any cat being killed by a fert mate,in fact id gladly put cash on that.maybe a kitten,but an adult cat cant see that.jmo dont take offense now lol

My neighbors cat is a faggot, it's about the size of a large bunny.

I once rescued two hobs that were bigger than it (by far).

Could happen. . . . . .

But highly unlikely without ferret casualties.

Mind you it's amazing how quick a ferret can kill.

Say kitty had one ferret pinned down in it's gob and paws and a second (ninja) ferret grabbed it by the throat, it may die before being able to dislodge the ninja.

• Like 1

My neighbors cat is a faggot, it's about the size of a large bunny.

I once rescued two hobs that were bigger than it (by far).

Could happen. . . . . .

But highly unlikely without ferret casualties.

Mind you it's amazing how quick a ferret can kill.

Say kitty had one ferret pinned down in it's gob and paws and a second (ninja) ferret grabbed it by the throat, it may die before being able to dislodge the ninja.

now we have ninja ferrets o.O