Ferret demolished neighbours cat....

went up to the pens with my mate to show him the litter my jill had a few weeks ago, and found 3 of my hobs ragging the sh.t out of something fluffy.. i knew straight away what it was, my neighbours fooooking cat. The bast#d thing has been mooching around for weeks on the roof so i put mesh up at the skylight. Its only broke through the mesh to get in!! Theres not much left of the cat, one of my hobs has a deep wound on his back and there is blood everywere. My mate chucked his guts up!!

Anyway went round next door with the cat in a bag. My words exactly, im very sorry, but your cat has broken into my ferret pens and... well... didn't make it out alive. The cheeky cu#t said.. why are you keeping savage animals in your back garden? and hes reporting me to the rspca!!!! I said, so your going to ring the rspca and tell them that your cat has broken into a ferret pen and the ferrets have killed it?. Even though the owner had put mesh up so that the cat couldn't get in? He slammed the door in my face.

So im awaiting a visit from the RSPCA.. what do you guys thinks going to happen? iv cleaned the blood and bathed the ferrets. my ferrets are well looked after, my place is spotless. what can they actually do in a case like this? :blink:

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Probably offer you a job.......they're a bunch of lying b*****ds too.

I was in bed once and heard an almight commotion downstairs, legged it down and my front door had been kicked open, as I glanced into the living room I couldn't believe was I was seeing. A burgular h

this cat did it come through the round window or the square window

Posted Images

went up to the pens with my mate to show him the litter my jill had a few weeks ago, and found 3 of my hobs ragging the sh.t out of something fluffy.. i knew straight away what it was, my neighbours fooooking cat. The bast#d thing has been mooching around for weeks on the roof so i put mesh up at the skylight. Its only broke through the mesh to get in!! Theres not much left of the cat, one of my hobs has a deep wound on his back and there is blood everywere. My mate chucked his guts up!!

Anyway went round next door with the cat in a bag. My words exactly, im very sorry, but your cat has broken into my ferret pens and... well... didn't make it out alive. The cheeky cu#t said.. why are you keeping savage animals in your back garden? and hes reporting me to the rspca!!!! I said, so your going to ring the rspca and tell them that your cat has broken into a ferret pen and the ferrets have killed it?. Even though the owner had put mesh up so that the cat couldn't get in? He slammed the door in my face.

So im awaiting a visit from the RSPCA.. what do you guys thinks going to happen? iv cleaned the blood and bathed the ferrets. my ferrets are well looked after, my place is spotless. what can they actually do in a case like this? :blink:

I'm thinking there not going to believe it was your ferrets......... :icon_eek:

Lab, what are you saying......how can anyone not believe what this guy says! Hold on, aren't you in the inbetweeners Matt????

Lab, what are you saying......how can anyone not believe what this guy says! Hold on, aren't you in the inbetweeners Matt????

Moi...............?... :whistling:

Come on guys, the lads grand daddy imported e.u poleys from western eurasia for 1000's of pounds, if they couldn't kill a moggy i'd be wanting my money back.

P.S - Arsepca will think it was you not stinkers.

• Like 1

what the hell is with you young lads on here,for coming out with the most utter bollocks and blatant lies.its getting rather tiresome now.and to think i actually defended you in a previous thread.

Don't take it out on all young'ns I'm a goody! ahaha