DOGO ARGENTINO X GREYHOUND

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Quite simply ...the bull was/is used purely for its do or die attitude...not for its holding power as is the Dogo,s job..Proper bulls have been bred for hundreds of years solely for the die trying att

u realy are a tool u have 1 bull lurcher that cant catch anything another thats a jacker.and u dubble your dogs up on the lamp of the back of a truck on hares.the only dogs that need 2 be put down is

what a f*****g fanny.

Posted Images

The long and the short of it is this....pound for pound you,ll never find another breed that is as good at its job as an apbt..they have everything that lends itself to out crossing with lurchers/greyhounds for the vermin hunter..as a pure they are too self destructive to be any good...hence no need to bring the dogo into the equation.

il agree pound for pound the apbt are the gamest you will get the dogo arent far behind.and dont get me wrong i would never like 2 see this dogo/grey being bread.my point was they could take all british quarry no problem as well as any bullgrey as was stated they wouldnt cope.

Quite simply ...the bull was/is used purely for its do or die attitude...not for its holding power as is the Dogo,s job..Proper bulls have been bred for hundreds of years solely for the die trying attitude that imo would not be in the dogo...There are way more show type Dogo,s than there are pure workers..and thats a fact not a half assed guess..to put it bluntly..the dogo x would produce way more quitters/jackers than a well bred half x bull would produce...why do you think not many pure bulls (apbt) are worked on hogs or big cats...because the little critters try to kill everything they come across..not just hold it...atb stabba

i seen a video of a dogo killing a mountain lion couldnt see a fox causeing it 2 much trouble.think they prefer the dogo over the pit cause the pit dont have the weight 2 hold the boars.

What video is this mate? If its the same one as I have seen it looked like the lion had had its claws removed

Guest alcapone

but it didnt do the job and thats why they added the bull

and u no this with your wealth of knoledge your just a child that lamps hares out of a truck.

Edited by alcapone

The long and the short of it is this....pound for pound you,ll never find another breed that is as good at its job as an apbt..they have everything that lends itself to out crossing with lurchers/greyhounds for the vermin hunter..as a pure they are too self destructive to be any good...hence no need to bring the dogo into the equation.

il agree pound for pound the apbt are the gamest you will get.and dont get me wrong i would never like 2 see this dogo/grey being bread.my point was they could take all british quarry no problem if out crossed with grey as was stated they wouldnt cope.

But the question is....would the cope night in night out like a proper bred bull x do...i doubt it myself mate...probably suffer more injuries aswell(due to heavy build of the dog). Would be nice to see though just for the novelty factor lol

but it didnt do the job and thats why they added the bull

and u no this with your wealth of knoledge your just a child that lamps hares out of a truck.

and dont catch them at that i got a dogo x very slow to start but that may just be mine

got any pics of dogo x

il agree pound for pound the apbt are the gamest you will get.and dont get me wrong i would never like 2 see this dogo/grey being bread.my point was they could take all british quarry no problem if out crossed with grey as was stated they wouldnt cope.

But the question is....would the cope night in night out like a proper bred bull x do...i doubt it myself mate...probably suffer more injuries aswell(due to heavy build of the dog). Would be nice to see though just for the novelty factor lol

Completely!

Unless using the Dogo to add bone, but then I couldn't understand the need for more bone in a lurcher mix. :hmm: The two don't bring anything to the other IMO.

i recon a pit could hold a boar

Of course he could mate..the ozzies stop em with smaller dogs...the pits trouble is though,he doesnt want to stop it..he wants to annialate it...thats the difference between a dogo and a pit..the dogo will happily hold till the owner makes the kill..the pit wants to make that kill all by himself lol

simply put a holding dog will hold, a pit wants to fight it.