I'm thinking of breeding my EU polecats

A ferret "rescue" that breeds ferrets,,,, total shite!! you are talking total shite mate !!,,it is because of people like you that there is such a problem with unwanted piss poor ferrets in this country,, you breed shite for pets,, you are on the wrong forum,,

Can all fluffy ferret fuckers please piss off! leave THL to workers,, take your potlicking shite with you,,,

A rescue, that breeds ferrets ,,ffs,, heard it all now,,

Where have you been? He's not the first and I'm sure he doesn't make as much money from his ferrets as ferretland

http://www.ferret-land.co.uk/

I don't see any reason to be a ferret breeder unless you really love ferrets because there's no way you can care for a litter well and still make a profit selling them at £10 each. I bred once for myself and will never do it again. I gave away all but 2 of the kits. Ferrets can be good pets but this is not a pet forum and breeding for looks has already produced some sad looking ferrets with big price tags. Angoras would get covered in dirt if taken ferreting and there has been talk of a lot of inbreeding to get the fur long.

well i have just looked on that link ^ most of the ferrets being bred from are only a year old , I fail to see how they can have been proven as good working ferrets at a year old, clear cut case of someone not having a clue

I think they have a clue on how to make £££, they do everything from boarding, breeding, microchipping to ferreting expeditions and so on.

Sounds like a business to me , i noticed they have a donation button as well, I am always wary about these places that spring up , cant say i have ever heard of them before to be honest

They are members of thl :laugh: They pop up once in a while with their vast knowlege of ferret care ;)

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

To be honest I would think long & hard about breeding anything, ferrets dogs whatever, if your main reason is a cosmetic one I seriously dont think its a good enough reason for you to be simply br

See that? That's where you've just lost your credibility. Call it youthful exuberance or whatever, but you've just boasted to a bloke on an internet forum that you can almost guarantee that your ferr

Jesus fecking christ, has no one heard of sarcasm and taking the piss???

A ferret "rescue" that breeds ferrets,,,, total shite!! you are talking total shite mate !!,,it is because of people like you that there is such a problem with unwanted piss poor ferrets in this country,, you breed shite for pets,, you are on the wrong forum,,

Can all fluffy ferret fuckers please piss off! leave THL to workers,, take your potlicking shite with you,,,

A rescue, that breeds ferrets ,,ffs,, heard it all now,,

Where have you been? He's not the first and I'm sure he doesn't make as much money from his ferrets as ferretland

http://www.ferret-land.co.uk/

I don't see any reason to be a ferret breeder unless you really love ferrets because there's no way you can care for a litter well and still make a profit selling them at £10 each. I bred once for myself and will never do it again. I gave away all but 2 of the kits. Ferrets can be good pets but this is not a pet forum and breeding for looks has already produced some sad looking ferrets with big price tags. Angoras would get covered in dirt if taken ferreting and there has been talk of a lot of inbreeding to get the fur long.

well i have just looked on that link ^ most of the ferrets being bred from are only a year old , I fail to see how they can have been proven as good working ferrets at a year old, clear cut case of someone not having a clue

I think they have a clue on how to make £££, they do everything from boarding, breeding, microchipping to ferreting expeditions and so on.

Sounds like a business to me , i noticed they have a donation button as well, I am always wary about these places that spring up , cant say i have ever heard of them before to be honest

They are members of thl :laugh: They pop up once in a while with their vast knowlege of ferret care ;)

Get the pop corn out it will be worth logging in later :laugh: :laugh:

• Like 1

I had a jill polecat lost it and it came back two weeks later or so and it had kits another 2 months or so later. These kits could not be handled though because of the fact their dad was wild is that normal when breeding with properly wild polecats?

I had a jill polecat lost it and it came back two weeks later or so and it had kits another 2 months or so later. These kits could not be handled though because of the fact their dad was wild is that normal when breeding with properly wild polecats?

A wee hint for you mate, go back to the beginning of this thread and read through every page before you ask another question on eu poleys, wild polecats etc and that will give you an idea of peoples opinions

ps if you can make any sense of it and come out the other end without being totaly confused let me know

• Like 1

A wee hint for you mate, go back to the beginning of this thread and read through every page before you ask another question on eu poleys, wild polecats etc and that will give you an idea of peoples opinions

ps if you can make any sense of it and come out the other end without being totaly confused let me know

haha :thumbs:

This topic has been up loads of times and it's pretty boring tbh. A ferret is a ferret, black, White, sandy or bloody purple- although if you do have a purple one I'm sure you wouldnt be on here you would be sunning it up in the carribean!

Every body who knows rake will know that he says he doesn't have eu poleys but he keeps them in a bulletproof greenhouse and their birth cirtificates in picture frames on the wall! The DNA tests are stapled to their ears......

haha :thumbs:

You're probably right but reading through this would take me about a month

• Like 1

Your not related to No1 FerretKeeper are you :icon_eek: check out his story.....same as yours :blink: