Deer poachers

There is plenty of free stalking about, in some areas. I dont pay for any of my stalking (well £25 a year is my share of one bit) and we manage a small surplus of deer. If we take 10 a year we are doing well and quite happy.

The problem is this can be destroyed in a couple of evenings. I hear a lot about "real" dogmen. I would hope that they would respect others ground and if they poach they take one for the pot and leave no evidence.

We are sure that we are actually being poached by rifle, and the good thing about this is if they get caught just once they lose everything. Sad but true and once they lose the licence for poaching it will take some time to get it back.

Not worth it!

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The biggest side effect to this sort of thing is that people blame hunters, real hunters that is; genuine dog men who take home what they catch and eat it themselves and feed it to their dogs and mayb

Im a poacher, have been since I was 13 years old. But I only poach what will fit in my game bag and what will go in the pot. Never in my whole life have I ever damaged any land or property, Killed

It's not theft when it's applied to a wild animal. Taking an animal is only ever referred to as theft if the animal in question is domesticated and belongs to someone. You being such a fecking smart a

Fortunately Communism has been shown to be bull shit brother Billy.

China seems to be doing all right with it.. :whistling:

Have you seen China's record of human rights violations.

If you get a chance to visit china. Take you laptop and one night try Goggleing "How do I make a political protest". I estimate it will take less than 15 minutes before the authorities have kicked you hotel door in and carted you off for questioning. In the nicest possible way of course. :huh:

Slave labour, a disregard for the natural environment, a corrupt political system, and 2 of the biggest money making trade centres in the world Shanghai and Hong Kong kind of tip the balance in their favour some what.

I'm poor, I'm keen, and I have no respect for the law or for the hard earned rights of others . So give me what I want to make me happy. Better still pay me to do what I want on your ground.

Brothers! Support the down trodden workers and join the cooperative now. :laugh: :laugh:

Some times people cant see the real picture and will fill peoples heads full of shit so that what they do and say starts to feel right and proper. None of the poachers i know or new would ever leave a carcase lying in a field but many many pros will (deer left on the hills to feed raven,s) because it saves them work and cash. The deer sector have closed a lot of doors with the insistence of stalking certificates and they will need to act on there self created problems. They are also on the TV in my area spouting crap about poachers deer numbers and all they are doing is giving the dogs lads info . 6 PROGRAMS ON WILD LIFE CRIME I HAVE WATCHED AND NOT ONE CONVICTION. BUT YOU WOULD THINK THE WAY THE BRAGG THEY ARE DOING GOOD THINGS A WAIST OF MONEY. STIR THE WATER ENOUGH AND EVEN THE ONES THAT STIR IT WILL NOT SEE THE BOTOM.

Edited by wireviz
  • Like 1
Some times people cant see the real picture and will fill peoples heads full of shit so that what they do and say starts to feel right and proper.

I see you have finally realised the games up Davie and everyone has sussed you out.

"6 pointer is no longer a member of the SD site." :whistling:

Still not quite got a grasp on those two fundamental necessities for good communication though. Grammar and spelling.

Edited by Greek Phil

Christian you see am man that really don't care mate.With regards the SD site ban well compared to your self and mansucker parrasite i am just a novice. But every one know that you have weeman syndrome and need to hide behind a key board to feel a modicum of power.

But back to the post poaching for your self and poaching for profit in my book is to differnt things.We have a couple of dog lads that come on to our Glasgow patch and we just leave them be they only take one or two and seem to know whats what with regards season. The cops have been after them for 5 years so it looks like they have them beat.

It certainly dose Chris it means that i know whats what in the area and trying to stop local lads dealing with a few deer is impossible. But i must admit to not caring there are some that get paid lots to deal with wild life problem and are self proclaimed experts lets leave it to them. Now i know wee chap like you would certainly not attempt to stop a burly big dog man . Why not get these so called bad boys and get them into the field sports they are so passionate about. We could turn them in to Allies no enemies. :angel:

Theft is theft regardless of what hook you try to hang it on to try and justify it.

It's not theft when it's applied to a wild animal. Taking an animal is only ever referred to as theft if the animal in question is domesticated and belongs to someone. You being such a fecking smart arse should know that....

• Like 6

No worries with my high seats mate first off they ain't worth much money and second no one would lift one knowing it was mine its called respect. But leave one lying at the side of the road so you can collect on insurance now that's a different matter. :icon_eek: .

Poaching is not steeling it is different !! Also like most crimes there are different degrees of it. Like picking daffodils off the road side or raiding a skip nothing like robbing a house .Lets not get to excited about so called wild life crime it is to hypocritical. :thumbs:

• Like 1

Im a poacher, have been since I was 13 years old. But I only poach what will fit in my game bag and what will go in the pot. Never in my whole life have I ever damaged any land or property, Killed for the sake of killing or carried out an action that would be of great cost to a land owner. I enjoy the countryside and have the up most respect for the wildlife in it. Greek Phil can you not see that not everyone who love's the countryside and enjoy's to hunt for what they eat are in the prediciment to do so! And they dont have to be labeled as low life for doing so. For many poachers (the type who take one for the pot) if they could have permission then they would.

I firmly believe that if Land owners and Game keepers could all see this they could harness this into somthing good, especialy for the youth of today.

And before a world of abuse comes hurling my way, let me add that I only poach small game, in small quantitys and in a sportman like manner.

• Like 8

Get some old scaffold boards and borrow a compressed air driven nail gun. Drive 50 3" ring shanked nails thru each boards and drop them in them across the field gate ways of an evening, and pick them up first thing in the morning. It only takes the loss of a sets of tyres to make the whole nights activity not worth the bother. Even if they have fiited remoulds its still 200 sobs gone.

Bloody funny when you come round in the morning and see their vehicles still sat there on the rims though.

they would need to be right f*****g stupid c**ts to leave thier motors till the morning.i dont believe a word of that

• Like 1