Pups been attacked pretty badly

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Same thing happened to me when my beddy was about 5 month old Akita got hold of him after it gave him a good chewing he got loose and ran away the bloke and his wife thought it was funny and were laug

and what does the bull x learn getting mauled and wanting to fight every dog it sees grow up , the first thing my dogs learn is no fighting

I hope the pup gets better soon. As for akitas all bein the same and not being alowed off the lead ive never heared such rubbish if brought up right akitas can be fantastic. One story that springs to

Posted Images

I dont see the attraction in them at all theyre stand offish and aloof and i wouldnt trust one as far as i could throw it.I like big dogs but something about them i had a fostered one here for a few weeks and he was fab with everything indoors even the cats etc.Outside he was good as well but you could see something was there just waiting to happen i muzzled him outside to be on safe side just incase cos they do get bad press because of eejits letting them bulldozer other dogs and act like a rabid wolf.This tit clearly is never going to learn and the sad thing is it will be the dog thats pts not him he is the problem Storms a fruitcake but i muzzle him in busy places and keep him on a short lead and i dont allow him to act like he owns the place either.Not all dogs are perfectly well behaved but at least do something to prevent the problems that can and do happen with dogs who are protective of their owner or pack etc

If what you,re saying is true that the dog is still roaming free I,d be back up the polis station, it could be a CHILD next it grabs by the heid and if the police still refuse to get it sorted and some bairn doe,s get attacked I think it would be a failing on there part

haven,t been on as much over the past few day and haven,t read the alst few pages ,hows the pup doing and has the lad dog been delt with regards the police etc ?

Nutjob dugs still roaming the streets and as yet plois have done fxckall

My dog got attacked by 4 Rottweiler crosses, was pushed into a river and I had to jump in to pull him out. All the while the owner stood there and did nothing - seemed to stunned. Then as I walked away, he had the audacity to blame my dog @coz he was off the lead.

I did report him to the Police, who located him through a local vet. His dogs had previously done the same to other dogs. I didn't get any joy.

What I didn't understand is that if he loved his dogs like I love mine, I would muzzle them so at least they couldn't do the any / as much damage, but as other people have mentioned here - there's some strange people about.

Hope the puppy gets better, but learn the lesson - every adult dog can easily kill your pup and if you don't know them, don't trust them!

And don't get me started on retired racing greyhounds!

My dog got attacked by 4 Rottweiler crosses, was pushed into a river and I had to jump in to pull him out. All the while the owner stood there and did nothing - seemed stunned. Then as I walked away, he had the audacity to blame my dog 'coz he was off the lead.

I did report him to the Police, who located him through a local vet. His dogs had previously done the same to other dogs. I didn't get any joy.

What I didn't understand is that if he loved his dogs like I love mine, I would muzzle them so at least they couldn't do the any / as much damage, but as other people have mentioned here - there's some strange people about.

Hope the puppy gets better, but learn the lesson - every adult dog can easily kill your pup and if you don't know them, don't trust them!

And don't get me started on retired racing greyhounds!

haven,t been on as much over the past few day and haven,t read the alst few pages ,hows the pup doing and has the lad dog been delt with regards the police etc ?

Nutjob dugs still roaming the streets and as yet plois have done fxckall

disgrace !!!

Guest born to run1083

I'd carry a electric cattle prod with me for a few days and if the said dog ran over I'd zap him a few times, quarts tee he won't run over again. people like him are a disgrace to dog owners hope someone teaches him a lesson or even better his dog turns on him one day and he might learn, hope pups doing better, how's the nights now

Theres dozens of dogs here alone so it was always likely you will come across other dogs in a town especially Whos stirring btw? I would take a bite anyday for my dogs and have done in the past even been bitten by one of my own trying to break up a fight.From what i can Scamper the only one who was stirring was you tbh.Ive never felt so bad about a dog getting hurt maybe cos shes a pup or maybe cos it all happened really fast and i didnt get the chance to boot f**k out of his dog beforehand i have thought what if id let my other 2 give it a kicking possibly kill it but the fact is i dont work like that my dogs are my life and i do my best to keep them safe and well fed etc sadly i canot control other peoples dogs just my own

Read the post correctly it was not directed to you. (You did all you could on the day) no one has the right to expect more. :victory:

Guest annette jackman

Hope your pups ok? If your dogs are on a lead and another attacks off a lead law states the loose dog is at fault. I have a problem with a rottie round here, nearly got my dog afew weeks ago kicked th f u cker in the side and the women had a fit, told its that or a metal bar across its skull. does my head in when people can control their dogs they buy status dogs as pups then cant control them. My dad walks with a wooden pick axe handle now after his terrier was attcked by an american bull dog which the women let run in the park on its own cause "she cant walk it".

Yep hes still allowing his dog to roam free no muzzle or lead even my neighbours phoned the police earlier when they spotted him as theyre now concerned the dog will turn on a kid or someone else.Pups okay now most of the swellings gone and shes back to her good old self lucky enough for her.Ive been carrying a small bat thingy just incase but like the idea of a cattle prod would be sorely tempted to zap the owner with it as well as the hell hound he owns.The dog doesnt run in when i have the two bigger dogs though noticed that twice already it seems to back off but Flint did take a chunk out of it the day it rattled the pup i still think about it and it makes my blood run cold thinking just how differant it could all have been the police can only tell him to do it and record when he doesnt supposedly theyre contacting the sspca as well and the dog warden

Guest annette jackman

Yep hes still allowing his dog to roam free no muzzle or lead even my neighbours phoned the police earlier when they spotted him as theyre now concerned the dog will turn on a kid or someone else.Pups okay now most of the swellings gone and shes back to her good old self lucky enough for her.Ive been carrying a small bat thingy just incase but like the idea of a cattle prod would be sorely tempted to zap the owner with it as well as the hell hound he owns.The dog doesnt run in when i have the two bigger dogs though noticed that twice already it seems to back off but Flint did take a chunk out of it the day it rattled the pup i still think about it and it makes my blood run cold thinking just how differant it could all have been the police can only tell him to do it and record when he doesnt supposedly theyre contacting the sspca as well and the dog warden

I d do that if its known and god forbid does it to any other dog it mite get some thing done to the fuckwit of an owner. Is the pup ok now? did you report it to the police.