permission

A bit of a mad one , because I garuntee if you have permission you have strolled somebody elses before ???? , not a lot you can do and same if a farmer catches them they tell farmer to piss off and he does , I think a quiet word is your best bet !!! On second thoughts a ideot clip if they get funny

i love all the bravado on here, it's only permission you have, you don't own the land, i understand that we have all worked hard to gain permission, but we can't go about giving people slaps and burning their vehicles because their out doing a bit of hunting, if we done that, sooner or later either the law will be on to us, or we will meet the wrong person, why not have a word with the land owner either that night or the next day and let him sort it?

Funny how permission can turn poacher to gamekeeper sometimes.....

likes been said already 99% of lads would and will still do it on surrounding property when they think nobodys watching goes with the territory.and that dont just go with lurchers.shooters aswell.

if was me i would have a word in there ear and way them up.

what we talking about here young lads or older.one or a few

i seen one guy shooting on my permission so i collard him and asked him if he had permission to be there. he said yes so i asked who off and he couldent tell me. told him i was the only one who was ment to be shooting the land so he said ok and ive never seen him again.

land owner told me next time i seen anyone just to inform him as the police will sort it out. says he had to start calling the police because when he confronted some dog lads a few years back who had driven onto the field and ripped down the fence in the cow field they fled and then came back the next night and burnt down one of his hay sheds. the police have convicted 2 lads since for trespassing but i have no idea what they got for it. probably nowt.

• Like 1

if lads know that its your permission..then they shouldnt run it.. its sort of an unwritten law.if they do then they are taking the piss.to me its like shagging your mates bird its a big no no and they should be dealt with accordingly ..for instance i was walking some fields a few mile of where i live a lad came up to me and asked if i had permission i said no .he said look mate i run my dogs on here i have permission we had a quick chat and i was on my way ...i havent been on it since through respect ....i have alot of permission and have asked a couple of different lads to leave and never seen them again...explaining that i run it and its my hard earned perrmission..,and it is hard to come by...we have all had a run where we shouldnt ..but running someones land you know is out of order....

• Like 1

Have a word politely tell him it's very hot land and well patrolled and that If the farmer sees you hewill call the police as he's had stuff/livestock nicked etc no point in going to confront anyone in the wrong way mist people will hold their hands up if spoken to correctly but not take kindly to people trying to intimidate them