pieps freeride

ye dug to one a few times times not in same league as other boxes out their (number seem to jump abit more) but do the job all the same upside their a good size in my opinion any young up and comming terrier man cant afford B&F set up these are good things save you nearly £200 if you shop around :thumbs:

Guest dee mac

lads i think that if some of these cheaper options were up too anything we d of heard by now and we d all be using them but the barryvox pulse and bellman and flint boxes are the one s being used week in week out the fact people are asking what they are like tells you all you really have too know .as saying goes you get what you pay for .

lads i think that if some of these cheaper options were up too anything we d of heard by now and we d all be using them but the barryvox pulse and bellman and flint boxes are the one s being used week in week out the fact people are asking what they are like tells you all you really have too know .as saying goes you get what you pay for .

I have a barryvox and and an ortovox d3 with a few year ,the day the barryvox failed the ortovox got u out of trouble. ;)

Guest dee mac

I have a barryvox and and an ortovox d3 with a few year ,the day the barryvox failed the ortovox got u out of trouble. ;)

yea but you d rather have the barryvox or you d of been using the ortovox everyday simply because its better piece of kit we are not dicussing what happens when one breaks or stops working that can happen too anything be it locator car or washing machine simple fact is barryvox pulse and the bellman and flint are miles in front of everything else out there imo.

• Like 1

totally agree on the fact the barryvox and pieps dps are the best on the market but the fact no one knows what the freeride is says it all is a loads of rubbish not many knew what a barryvox was up until a couple year back which meant ballman had it all their own way . Like i said before it might be an option for young up and comming who cant afford full B&F set up most avalanche tranceivers that work at 457khz work with B&F collar :thumbs:

Why do people put threads like this up everytime it's the same question in a roundabout sort of way how can I be a tight arse and get top quality equipment all I have to say on the matter is HOW MUCH DO YOU VALUE YOUR WARRIORS if they try they're best then they deserve the best wether it be food kennels or the latest in location devices ffs and I don't want to hear the moneys tight excuse if you can't afford the right gear then don't put a dog to ground rant over

• Like 1

so the best things now is the new bellman box or it is if we listen to the bad points bellman tell you about the old pieps box they,ve sold from the start and made so much money from and rated up to now . Some thing tells me the fact its their design and they get all profit off this new box makes it a better box :whistling:

do you just read what you want it to say i never said they were shit but when i was a peterbourgh hound show B&F had so many reasons (bad points ) to why they change their box i dont think theres much wrong with them its just bellman being greedy JMO :thumbs: