Nearly had a dilema there !

Hmm so anyway !

As you all know,, I have come into ownership of a new ,unused, Falcon raptor Mk2, Had it out last night, and shot a few with it,, lovely gun,, but I know that ,,as I zeroed it for the guy that bought it,, and it`s lay ,since! till I got me grubbies on it,,

So ! this morning I was taking a few pics for a guy who is interested in the S16 I am selling for said friend, Well,, I had a wee play around with it,, and tbh,, it`s actually a shithot piece of kit,,, ooohh do I keep it and flog the Falcon !! oooh I`ll probably put the 22 on ticket anyway,,and the shot count on the S16 is mahoosive!! hmm!!??

This one has been looked after (very light use though!) it cycles faultlessly,, is unmarked,, breaks down to a wee case,, would tune nicely,, needs the trigger sorting out though as it`s like breaking a stick !!!

Hummed,, Hawwed!! ach! I`ll keep the Raptor,, but I tell you,, for a wee bit there, it was a close one!! lol

ATB

Just waiting on a set of mounts arriving to get the sidewinder fitted to the Daystate,,!! then we`re cooking !!