now go and f**k yourself

I think you need to pipe down a little bit Brian..these folk who you are insulting have a lot more experience than you and have been nothing but friendly and educational..and you are making yourself look a right idiot by posting comment's like the one above..

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

look pal i was having a laugh way the guy then he starts with all his i think you should lay off the post till i get my information correct who is he to tell me what to do ? and who do u think you are

Hi! John, Female HHs Can and will take Hares. It is worth remembering that the Hare is a powerful animal and is capable of seriously injuring the bird which may even result in the death of the bird. I

u got your male on steroids mate? mines flys at 1lb 12 oz male and he has no chance in hell of holding a hare he had tried several times and got flung about iv seen big hares give whippets a hard time

was having a laugh mate like the bit in crocodile dundee THATS NOT A KNIFE THIS IS A KNIFE kind of thing but seems you should lay off posting untill u find a sence of humor im quite aware as to the species in the picture and to be honist it is only the size of a rabbit from hear if u saw a proper fit scottish january hare your bird would have very little chance of holding one but hay your the expert whos caught all kind of hare and rabbit so who am i to tell u different ? now go and f**k yourself

is this you typing this brian,or is it your mate again lol

oh no that was me mate

now go and f**k yourself

I think you need to pipe down a little bit Brian..these folk who you are insulting have a lot more experience than you and have been nothing but friendly and educational..and you are making yourself look a right idiot by posting comment's like the one above..

look pal i was having a laugh way the guy then he starts with all his i think you should lay off the post till i get my information correct who is he to tell me what to do ? and who do u think you are tellin me im looking like an idoit and thay have more expirence than me you dont no me from adam mate so how can u say hes more expirencend than me how in the hell do u no that ? i will say what i want on here till i get banned or kiked of by a mod then i will keep saying as i please and will pipe down for no one look at the posts and u can clearly see i was having a joke because thare hares are tiny but oh no all the arse lickers sticking together iv been hunting since i was 12 mate and havent stoped since am 27 now thats more than half my life av been around lurchers and hawks so dont tell me how expireinced i am ok now f**k of you english b*****d before i ram your f*****g goshawk down your throat

• Like 2

now go and f**k yourself

look pal i was having a laugh way the guy then he starts with all his i think you should lay off the post till i get my information correct who is he to tell me what to do ? and who do u think you are tellin me im looking like an idoit and thay have more expirence than me you dont no me from adam mate so how can u say hes more expirencend than me how in the hell do u no that ? i will say what i want on here till i get banned or kiked of by a mod then i will keep saying as i please and will pipe down for no one look at the posts and u can clearly see i was having a joke because thare hares are tiny but oh no all the arse lickers sticking together iv been hunting since i was 12 mate and havent stoped since am 27 now thats more than half my life av been around lurchers and hawks so dont tell me how expireinced i am ok now f**k of you english b*****d before i ram your f*****g goshawk down your throat

Not a good attitude to have on a hunting forum. Shape up or ship out.

the brown hare is amuch heavier beats than the jack rabbit hunted both with dogs lots of times and the harris would get into difficulty with a strong brown hare in dec jan ,jack rabbits agood on eis 4 to 5lb a brown 7 plus , but ther will be exeptions like any thing in life

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

hi im new to the forum and im shocked at the way some of the people talk to each other just goes to show how the sport is being slammed into the ground, when you think its a sport of kings you'd think some of the kids on here would try harder to support the sport insted of painting it in a bad light ive never seen so much foul text on a forum and a disgusting way people talk to each other, im 29 and can swear with the best of them but when with the lads but on an open forum where young kids may be reading to learn our art of falconry is a little much i thought this was gonna be a good forum to join but the more i read the more it looks like the iff.

back to the thread i fly a fhh at 2lb 4oz and she has had 6 brown hares in 3 seasons she's flown alot more then that but makes up her mind if she's gonna take it or not i've found she wont even fly them till super fit and the cover dies back a little then i see her pay more attention to them im yet to see her get dragged about by one she ties them up really well, i fly her from followin g on so she makes the move if she wants it or not. my dad flys a fhh at 1lb 14.5oz and she's taken a half grown hare but wont even fly at them now after getting dragged about i know a few people that fly males that take hares but they are the people that are on the kill in secs so the birds know back up is there and that seems to build confidence so the males keep taking them. my fhh has taken young munkjack the size of hares and boy did she hit it hard i have a pic of the deer with a hare on my driveway as i didnt take a camera with me so i doubt anyone will belive me anyway as most on here think only a video will confirm the real story but i have my other half and my mum and dad that saw it happen plus i saw it with my own eyes so i know it happened plus i had the deer for sunday roast so i couldnt careless if im belived or not just hope that posts start getting abit more friendly for the sake of our sport

hi im new to the forum and im shocked at the way some of the people talk to each other just goes to show how the sport is being slammed into the ground, when you think its a sport of kings you'd think some of the kids on here would try harder to support the sport insted of painting it in a bad light ive never seen so much foul text on a forum and a disgusting way people talk to each other, im 29 and can swear with the best of them but when with the lads but on an open forum where young kids may be reading to learn our art of falconry is a little much i thought this was gonna be a good forum to join but the more i read the more it looks like the iff.

back to the thread i fly a fhh at 2lb 4oz and she has had 6 brown hares in 3 seasons she's flown alot more then that but makes up her mind if she's gonna take it or not i've found she wont even fly them till super fit and the cover dies back a little then i see her pay more attention to them im yet to see her get dragged about by one she ties them up really well, i fly her from followin g on so she makes the move if she wants it or not. my dad flys a fhh at 1lb 14.5oz and she's taken a half grown hare but wont even fly at them now after getting dragged about i know a few people that fly males that take hares but they are the people that are on the kill in secs so the birds know back up is there and that seems to build confidence so the males keep taking them. my fhh has taken young munkjack the size of hares and boy did she hit it hard i have a pic of the deer with a hare on my driveway as i didnt take a camera with me so i doubt anyone will belive me anyway as most on here think only a video will confirm the real story but i have my other half and my mum and dad that saw it happen plus i saw it with my own eyes so i know it happened plus i had the deer for sunday roast so i couldnt careless if im belived or not just hope that posts start getting abit more friendly for the sake of our sport

The forum has over 38,000 members. as you can imagine the Moderators and Admins can't keep tags on every post without living on the forum 24/7, any posts detrimental to the forum are dealt with when reported or picked up when scanning the boards. the main guy on this particular topic being threatening was Banned from the forum in September.

Good luck with your Harris! sounds like she's a gamey girl :thumbs:....

Jasper

Thanks jasper she's a gem to fly and taught me so much. I didn't realise he'd been banned ooops lol.

Are you the same jasper that lives/lived at blackborough end in Norfolk that breeds Harris and gos hawks etc.

Just seen you are a Norfolk Lad :victory:. I used to live there a few years back and moved on now, its was a nightmare moving everything and building aviaries again but thankfully some people came to my rescue who I'm Indebted to :thumbs:.....

did you get your birds from a local breeder? what part of Norfolk do you reside in?

I think it was you i nearly had a Harris from 3 years ago im from Swaffham. I did get mine from a local guy in west winch he also bred pure peregrines im looking for some one to get a pere x saker or gyr x saker for corvids and gulls next year. So what part of the country you moved to i remember you saying you had to move i think mark fendick new you too i think he said you flew a gos over his lakes

I think it was you i nearly had a Harris from 3 years ago im from Swaffham. I did get mine from a local guy in west winch he also bred pure peregrines im looking for some one to get a pere x saker or gyr x saker for corvids and gulls next year. So what part of the country you moved to i remember you saying you had to move i think mark fendick new you too i think he said you flew a gos over his lakes

My memory is not so good these days Keith but I can vaguely remember. the guy in West Winch Mick H's Peregrines was from my old bloodlines at the time, we was in parnership on a pair I sorted him out with a female from a friend of mine and ended up putting one of my old Tiercels I brought in 1992 down his to make the pairing, also managed to sort out a old pair for him from a pal Ron Digby but this old pair wasn't pure and had Barbary genes in them but still very nice birds, I helped Mick out a couple of years ago with the AI side of things when he wanted to move things on from just doing the natural pairings, ended up swapping one of our tiercels with another guy! this little tiercel turned into a cracking donor for Mick. he must be one of the oldest Harris breeders in the country and bred them way way back.

A pal Timmy used to fly Marks land more than I did, it was a bit of a Jaunt for me so I mainly flew localy to where I lived. this is the problem I have now as I have only managed to pick up a small amount of land in this area and last week I had a email saying they was gassing the rabbits over a couple of days :icon_eek:. I'm now near the Norwich area.....

Yeah that's mick the guy i bought from top guy really knows his birds. Yeah mark talked about timmy alot he loved seeing his gos hunting over the lakes i used to hunt over there till he let too many people with guns over there shooting rabbits and pigeons and they left all the guts and skins in the fields made for a bad days hawking!!! I hate moving and having to try and find new permissions you have to start taking what you can most of mine is just a few fields but i do now have a couple of bigger places, id love to move up north a bit for hills and moors lol