staffxpatterdale

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

mute bitch pitpat.

and thats what i do i work my dogs.my bitch is not a fighting dog she will go to ground and hold her quarry.do patterdales not do this.yes they do she is just a little diffrent while a pat will hold m

Cracking dog mac

Posted Images

Thanks for the photos and info lads,id like to breed this cross only thing holding me back is my bitch is kennel club stuff so therefore no working in her background as i know the local bloke who bred this line,but saying that shes a real hard grafter and loves her work,doesn like laying about like your typical kc staffy (which i have a few of these too),i wonder was she just a pure fluke or could she throw working ability pups with a decent pat. p.s all her litter mates bar one other bitch have no interest in work what so ever!

Thanks for the photos and info lads,id like to breed this cross only thing holding me back is my bitch is kennel club stuff so therefore no working in her background as i know the local bloke who bred this line,but saying that shes a real hard grafter and loves her work,doesn like laying about like your typical kc staffy (which i have a few of these too),i wonder was she just a pure fluke or could she throw working ability pups with a decent pat. p.s all her litter mates bar one other bitch have no interest in work what so ever!

I ran KC registered staffords....it means nothing. If they're good they're good. I've seen KC dogs go before and they've done okay.

post-32-0-32741600-1313232449_thumb.jpg

So this whole KC litter went to working homes then?