Fox mask for sale

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

tbh mate i wouldnt hang that in a cupboard.

Looks like a road kill shouldn't have any trouble with the RSPCA there mate.   The man who done it has rearly captured the exspession just before the F****ing Stobart wagon drove over it.   Good l

Best thing he could do with that mask is push it down one of those barrels behind him, use the cat as wadding and blast the pair of the fuckers out to sea!!.   Simoman, if your right in the head I k

Posted Images

Its an abomination to the memory of that fox it ended up with with an expression like Basil Brush after being anally probed with baseball bat dipped in ground glass........... And tell Stevie Wonder to pack up taxidermy.............

Your not right in the head simoman, i almost choked on y eckles cake when i read that. It wasn't Stevie Wonder, he was a car valeter from Lower Cwm scwt, that mask has got David Blunket written all over it.lol.

Anal probe, ground glass. lol.lol.lol.

You need help..............fast.

B

Its an abomination to the memory of that fox it ended up with with an expression like Basil Brush after being anally probed with baseball bat dipped in ground glass........... And tell Stevie Wonder to pack up taxidermy.............

Your not right in the head simoman, i almost choked on y eckles cake when i read that. It wasn't Stevie Wonder, he was a car valeter from Lower Cwm scwt, that mask has got David Blunket written all over it.lol.

B

This is me after help :D

B

This is me after help :D

JAYSUS !!,

Which seat on the venga bus do you sit on then??, the one at the back with the tounge marks up the glass no doubt!!.lol.