bullx vs wheatonx

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

funny i thought the bull was added to the wheatons back in the 80s to add the fire to them,the bull dont need nothing added as hes as good as it gets fact.owned 4 wheatons back in the 80s all where ra

Good thing about the wheatons is they look like the traditional lurcher,non hunting folk still give bull crosses the bad eye when walking

a well bred wheaten x cant be beat imo, i must stress i do mean WELL BRED, none of the usual shite that floats about.

a well bred wheaten x cant be beat imo, i must stress i do mean WELL BRED, none of the usual shite that floats about. :thumbs:

do you think their is many well bred weatons about ? i personaly like both x but run bullx but both great dogs on stuff with teeth and alrounders

Which do u prefure?? I work and own both xs and like both xs!!! So which do u prefure or do you like both!! Would like to hear your which x u like and your point of views!! No silly comments just geuine posts please lads and ladys atb cbx

you work both,you like both but in your opinion how do they differ,never seen a wheaton type work just interested cheers :thumbs:

have seen a number of bullx work

have only seen 2 wheatonx work reguraly

if i had 2 chose a type for me no doubt it would be the wheaton a much better allround lurcher.

one friend of mine owns both cross and he swears by the wheaton better on the turn faster less muscle mass but still strong good feet good coat good nose.

and yes the wheatons 2 seem 2 pick foxs up and shake them like a doll rather then just hold and cruch like the bull think the wheaton adds that bit of fire in to them.

Like I stated bullxs crunch and push they prey in to ground and wheatonsxs shake more,The wheatonxs are fast,better feet and coat but bullxs are stronger and more jaw power but both equally as hard,prey drive and pain threshold is the same,they are different in they style of working but they similar in the way they just want kill and work hard!!! Both xs are really good xs for stuff with teeth and more!! Atb cbx

Like I stated bullxs crunch and push they prey in to ground and wheatonsxs shake more,The wheatonxs are fast,better feet and coat but bullxs are stronger and more jaw power but both equally as hard,prey drive and pain threshold is the same,they are different in they style of working but they similar in the way they just want kill and work hard!!! Both xs are really good xs for stuff with teeth and more!! Atb cbx

pain threshold is the same ?, youd have to see things go a long way to say that

have seen a number of bullx work

have only seen 2 wheatonx work reguraly

if i had 2 chose a type for me no doubt it would be the wheaton a much better allround lurcher.

one friend of mine owns both cross and he swears by the wheaton better on the turn faster less muscle mass but still strong good feet good coat good nose.

and yes the wheatons 2 seem 2 pick foxs up and shake them like a doll rather then just hold and cruch like the bull think the wheaton adds that bit of fire in to them.

funny i thought the bull was added to the wheatons back in the 80s to add the fire to them,the bull dont need nothing added as hes as good as it gets fact.owned 4 wheatons back in the 80s all where rank.the wheaton cant compare to a bull never has never will imho

• Like 4