foxes with the .223

More foxes!!

I cant believe my mate went out again on Wed and got another 9!!!!

Must have been a good breeding year!

That is a lot of foxes, numbers like that only occur when the land has not been properly managed, keep it up and it will be much quieter next year!

All these have been taken on the same 3 permissions.

These permissions were shot last year and the year before!

Out again tonight so we will see whats about!!

have a day off you prick its conrol not slaughter. you boys with guns its all abt numbers wankers

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Only 4 last night so it looks like we have done the job and can now have a day or 2 off!! Would have taken a 'wannabe dog man or 'digger'' a long time to have cleared these up thats for sure. Now we

Yep these were all 'hand fed' 55grains lead at high velocity I am sure same would work on welsh ones as well. Aint many foxes, regardless of nationality, that appreciate that diet!!   I aint agains

It's all part of the fun :-)  

Its each to his own, personally i have shot foxes in the past but i felt it was always a shame, prefered to see them hunted with hounds/lurchers/terriers, BUT i also realise this is not always practical or legal since the ban, needs must and thats a hell of a lot of vulpines...........

More foxes!!

I cant believe my mate went out again on Wed and got another 9!!!!

Must have been a good breeding year!

That is a lot of foxes, numbers like that only occur when the land has not been properly managed, keep it up and it will be much quieter next year!

All these have been taken on the same 3 permissions.

These permissions were shot last year and the year before!

Out again tonight so we will see whats about!!

have a day off you prick its conrol not slaughter. you boys with guns its all abt numbers wankers

Only 4 last night so it looks like we have done the job and can now have a day or 2 off!!

Would have taken a 'wannabe dog man or 'digger'' a long time to have cleared these up thats for sure.

Now we have got the numbers down we can concentrate on the rabbits a bit more, get the average up a bit from 20 a night (ooops slaughter again??)

• Like 1

It ain't slaughter. Must be controlled. And sounds like these boys are doing a good job. Keep it up mate

These have been shot over a good few thousand acres so yes mate slaughter it aint.

Not sure what happens on the adjacent land either so no doubt the ones we have shot have been 'replaced' by those that wander in.

lol hey masmiffy looks as tho you have made a new best friend gonedigging , poor foxes lol im

sure the 50 poults that got slaughtered the other night will understand tho .

f**k your poults they got 2 eat somin

Haha, gone digging. That's quality. Top lad

Well I recon that its a good job done farmers and keepers are happy and that secures my permissions.

Take far longer than 2 weeks to get them with dogs terriers or hounds thats for sure.

Oh unless you have one of the wonderful 'linebred' dogs we all hear so much about that are actually as rare as rocking horse shite!!!!

Edited by masmiffy

lol hey masmiffy looks as tho you have made a

new best friend gonedigging , poor foxes lol im

Well I recon that its a good job done farmers and keepers are happy and that secures my

permissions.

Take far longer than 2 weeks to get them with dogs terriers or hounds thats for sure.

Oh unless you have one of the wonderful 'linebred' dogs we all hear so much about that

are actually as rare as rocking horse shite!!!!

Hahahhhahahha

lol hey masmiffy looks as tho you have made a new best friend gonedigging , poor foxes lol im

Well I recon that its a good job done farmers and keepers are happy and that secures my permissions.

Oh unless you have one of the wonderful 'linebred' dogs we all hear so much about that are actually as rare as rocking horse shite!!!!

ye mate got 2 of them they go like f**k

ye mate got 2 of them they go like f**k

faster then a .223 round? lol your dog would be another thl legend if it got that many in so many days . the foxes are dead now and the poults are safe ....... wahoo