would you eat this... looks delish

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i find the chinese food terrible compared to hong kongs ,its illegal to eat dog in hk but its still available if u know were to go,im with mackem id try all of it,had dog,snake,pangalin,goose tongues,

one word   NO

Posted Images

Never in a month of f*****g sundays!!!!....I'm not a fussy eater but i've seen far to many birds come out incubators to enjoy that egg........... :bad:

Eaten them loads of times,Balut,kids sell them in Pinas where they are a delicacy,bit of sea-salt and crunch away,my mate chris projectile vomited when he dainily nibbled the top off and looked at what he was eating,they actually taste quite nice.

i had an ex told me about these but never saw one till now..ewww...he ate them a few times as his mum was philipinio..thank god wasnt with him long enough to go his parents for dinner ..lol

But you did kiss him lunita ;)

i had an ex told me about these but never saw one till now..ewww...he ate them a few times as his mum was philipinio..thank god wasnt with him long enough to go his parents for dinner ..lol

But you did kiss him lunita ;)

yep.. :bad: ..and then he told me he'd eaten dog.. :cray:

Never in a month of f*****g sundays!!!!....I'm not a fussy eater but i've seen far to many birds come out incubators to enjoy that egg........... :bad:

lol nothing quite like the smell of a popped egg in the hatcher :bad: :bad: