patterdale terrier working pups

polo f**k off your a peddling c**t i will be quite happy to meet you and kick f**k out of you ya twat go and slit your throat ya peddling c**t :censored:

and just to let ppl know on here 1 of the lads local to me went to buy a pup off the prick and the dogs were running in there own shit!

• Like 1

go f**k yaself u muggy c**t, if u want it u can have it. u need to grow up abit mate how old are ya.

and im only advertising these pups for my mate, and plus what you on about someone come to look at these pups? my mate cleans um out everyday and there indoors, probly cleaner than ya wife u silly c**t.

ive only ever advertised a dog for sale on here wich i got stuck on me bye a travelling man saying it was a rabbiting dog and it wernt, and all my over posts have been asking to buy a rabbiting dog, so if thats what u call a peddler u betta have a good look in the mirror, f**k me when i started this site my mate told me your all down to earth and no your shit about hunting and that, but if there all cocks like you, then this is a load of shit.

so before you start making up stories about so called people coming to view pups and calling people dog peddlers id suggest u get ya facts [bANNED TEXT], cuz ull end up getting hurt........

polo f**k off your a peddling c**t i will be quite happy to meet you and kick f**k out of you ya twat go and slit your throat ya peddling c**t :censored:

and just to let ppl know on here 1 of the lads local to me went to buy a pup off the prick and the dogs were running in there own shit!

Edited by six shooter
  • Like 1

ended up with a dog off this lad myself and thanks to him lost alot of permission as the dog killed 2 sheep after been told it was stock broken

sorry to hear that pal but that made me f*cking chuckle when i read it lol

go f**k yaself u muggy c**t, if u want it u can have it. u need to grow up abit mate how old are ya.

and im only advertising these pups for my mate, and plus what you on about someone come to look at these pups? my mate cleans um out everyday and there indoors, probly cleaner than ya wife u silly c**t.

ive only ever advertised a dog for sale on here wich i got stuck on me bye a travelling man saying it was a rabbiting dog and it wernt, and all my over posts have been asking to buy a rabbiting dog, so if thats what u call a peddler u betta have a good look in the mirror, f**k me when i started this site my mate told me your all down to earth and no your shit about hunting and that, but if there all cocks like you, then this is a load of shit.

so before you start making up stories about so called people coming to view pups and calling people dog peddlers id suggest u get ya facts [bANNED TEXT], cuz ull end up getting hurt........

haha what a stupid c**t you are, anyone that can read between the lines here can see that you blatently are a dog peddler!! i think you better advertise on another site because people seem to have worked you out on here!! and you clearly dont know what your on about, just look at your picture. anyone who has had a whippet and seen them work will tell you that any decent lurcher will do anything better than a whippet!! ;)