Tottenham Riots last night.

lidl lol f**k if i was a rioter that e the last place id loot.the dearest thing in that shop is the quid for the trolley and you get that back.also the food is vile.

You snob!!!!......... :tongue2:

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

enoch powell was right and nobody listened to him.shoot the fuckers ,.

when i seen all the niggers rioting on tottenam high st,i knew i needed somewhere safe to hide where they wouldnt go.       im in the job center!!!!

Whats going on here is absolutely nothing to do with the kid getting shot by plod...............its becoming clear the lad didnt shoot at anyone and i dont blame his friends and family one bit for wan

Posted Images

lidl lol f**k if i was a rioter that e the last place id loot.the dearest thing in that shop is the quid for the trolley and you get that back.also the food is vile.

a few year sgo d kill my women if she done the shopping in lidl ,now id kill her if she didnt lol
  • Like 1

a few year sgo d kill my women if she done the shopping in lidl ,now id kill her if she didnt lol

:laugh:

i couldnt mate,i cant stand the food out of thier.mate used to take tins of stuff from lidl to the fishing.its absouletly horrible.even the crisps from there are shit.

You are twisting my words mate ,ive not painted him as anything just viewing facts , he was set up , and thats wrong , if anythin the police have let there collegue and his family down disgracefully , surely you will agree familys of someone murdered ALWAYS say to have the person caught and convicted helps the grievin process , well the wife and children have been let down badly by the detectives that set silcott up surely knowin the person/persons responsible where walkin free , why do you say once again its about the right of the criminal and mentionin Bellfield ? you couldnt be more wrong if you think i feel for SCUM like him , all's i was originally sayin was 2 wrongs dont make a right , sillcott was convicted off murder but was found to have been set up for the K.B. murder , which is wrong !

two wrongs dont make a right, but ifd you arent on their radar they arent going to try to fit you up? no? and yes it has let the wife and kids down?

as for kid duggan, carry a loaded gun get your cumuppance....same with bellfield...no sympathy here........

seems a bit strange though,the amount of police around, hardly any,nothing done really for 4 days,anyone who had any real power on holiday, i know this is a bit conspiracy theoryish but if a load of new police powers and laws come out that would have never been passed before this rioting, but look as though they slot in a bit too usefuly, could it have been construed, a means to an end. after all ,when they say we need this law or that new power who could argue. could they be after a complete ban on hoods, face masks religion related or not?who knows,or am i just tired lol

seems a bit strange though,the amount of police around, hardly any,nothing done really for 4 days,anyone who had any real power on holiday, i know this is a bit conspiracy theoryish but if a load of new police powers and laws come out that would have never been passed before this rioting, but look as though they slot in a bit too usefuly, could it have been construed, a means to an end. after all ,when they say we need this law or that new power who could argue. could they be after a complete ban on hoods, face masks religion related or not?who knows,or am i just tired lol

think you are tired :laugh:

Guest thebigdog

wouldnt be surprised, sneaky bast@rds the lot of em

think you are tired :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: yep sneaky b*****ds you aint wrong

On sky news at the moment theres a "Looters report" one kid who is 16 is telling how he looted to provide for his family,he has a son so he stole blackberrys latest trainers,tracksuits,nintendo Wii etc,the kids are from lewisham,they toured riot areas in a van loading at each point????

Haven't commented on this for a while, but it was heartening to see the way the normal folk in their communities started making a stand. :yes:

It just goes to show, the normal, everyday otherwise silent majority in this country have still got a point where they'll take to the streets to look after what's theirs. I think the powers that be realised that in the way they were so quick to condemn them. That's what those in power truly fear, even above all the little vandalising scrotes in the world.. :yes: They should take heed...

• Like 1