Kennel Set Ups folks Please

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I built these for my mate a few weeks ago. Still a few finishing touches to do but nearly there.

John from gwent galvanizers is a sound fella-rang him with the sizes and had them made in a week also supplied the roof sheets etc.my block of 4 terrier runs with a roof came in under 800 notes.

Posted Images

Almost finished this..Enclosed 6ftx4ft kennel inside the run with double windbreak can lock the kennel and run separately so locked in kennel at night then in the run all day. Even in minus temps the dogs come out warm in morning. All in about £400 plenty good enough for my pot lickers.

post-103082-0-26859400-1480076031_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

He is best to tile the floor with a tile splash back as you said DD, in 12 to 18 months the first course of block will smell and be discoloured after countless times cleaning and for a few extra quid it will pay off, I hope his dogs are as good as his kennels haha, good job by the way!!!

• Like 1

You guys have some real nice kennels. Here alot of folks just throw there dogs on chains and big chains on top of that. Good to see folks treating there dogs right.please keep posting more kennels i appreciate them and give good ideas..thanks

• Like 1

John from gwent galvanizers is a sound fella-rang him with the sizes and had them made in a week also supplied the roof sheets etc.my block of 4 terrier runs with a roof came in under 800 notes.attachicon.gif20160929_185646.jpg

The gap between the door and panel seems big Daniel is it, Would You run into bother with pups and young terriers? I'd have preferred the hinging to be a bit tighter than it looks, tidy setup tho.

• Like 1