zeroing career 707 help needed please

Hi all just got a career 707 carbine went to my local gun shop to get a scope fitted and i asked them to zero it in 1 1/2 hr + 3 brand new scopes later they said they cant zero it as its shooting 150mm down and to the left + they tryed the open sights and its the same any help please thank sorry about spelling

does the end of the barrel look like its been chopped down to carbine other that u can shim the back of youre scops higher and hope that sorts it put a piece of photo negative under the back mount inbetween the scope and mount may need more than 1

fella in the shop tried that thanks

careers are renound for the end of the barrel being bent. were its threaded for a sliencer the barrels are very very thin and the slightest knock with a silencer fitted and knock them off zero easily.

i had a mk3 a while ago and the barrel was sh*te! the pellet was tight then slack then tight all the way up the barrel and it grouped at around 2" at 10 yards.

if your in the northeast mate give me a shout ive done quite abit with the careers.

the barrel will be bent i have seen so many and repair most of them

quite easy to see if you screw a silencer on and look down the length of the rifle you will be able to see the silencer off to one side or in this case bent down

the barrel will be bent i have seen so many and repair most of them

quite easy to see if you screw a silencer on and look down the length of the rifle you will be able to see the silencer off to one side or in this case bent down

Hi mate i put silencer on your right it looks bent ive got the shop i got it from ringing me today can this be fixed or should i ask for my money back these guns dont come up very oftan thanks

• 4 months later...