urgent, ireland, abortian injection/ morning after pill for bitch

hi gem they reckon to give the injections to the bitch on day 3 and day 5 after she was caught but the vet will abort them at any time for ya ,, just remember when u give the bitch the injection she restarts her heat cycle and if a dog gets to her again it wont pervent her getting pregnant

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

gem same happened with my russell bitch last week .48 hours after they tie you must inject her and the then 48 hours later inject her again.It cost me 20 euro for the vet inject her twice and he also

Sure ya could get both jobs done at once while at the vet, get the bitch the jab and have the husband pts.

Do you mean the jab that prevents them coming in season. If so DONT TOUCH IT if you want to breed in the future, we used it on a bitch and she didnt come into season for 3 years, the vet didnt tell us

PS it works up to 45 days after the tie

Is that for real? If so then the drug causes abortion. Surely no vet in their right mind would inject a bitch to abort a litter at 45 days into their development: the pups would only be 18 days away from being born> nasty business I'm sure, that's if it works. Not something I would ever want to do to a bitch.

LMAO....... :whistling: :whistling: much 4 the pups carragh??????

:whistling: if any pups do appear i'll give you the whole litter at a day old, free of charge of course, you dont mind handrearing do ya

awww cheers ur a wee gem carragh :tongue2: ........big into the hand rearing me...... done any bushing since the last time we talked?? lol :D

FOR SOMEONE THAT SPOUTS THEIR KNOWLEDGE ON THE FORUM ABOUT DIGGING DOGS, YA REALLY KNOW FCUK ALL IF YA ARE ASKIN THAT QUESTION.

lol...... ahhh wee joke between me and carrahh mate noo offence meant..... are you he husband ooopzz lol :icon_redface:

FOR SOMEONE THAT SPOUTS THEIR KNOWLEDGE ON THE FORUM ABOUT DIGGING DOGS, YA REALLY KNOW FCUK ALL IF YA ARE ASKIN THAT QUESTION.

lol...... ahhh wee joke between me and carrahh mate noo offence meant..... are you he husband ooopzz lol :icon_redface:

:bad: :bad: :bad: :bad:

• Like 1

LMAO....... :whistling: :whistling: much 4 the pups carragh??????

:whistling: if any pups do appear i'll give you the whole litter at a day old, free of charge of course, you dont mind handrearing do ya

awww cheers ur a wee gem carragh :tongue2: ........big into the hand rearing me...... done any bushing since the last time we talked?? lol :D

:laugh: