WHY BULL X

Guest big e

I'm curious to know why people prefer to use the bull x when in my opinion a good collie grey is capable of doing the same job I'm not knocking the cross just not my cup of tea I'd like to know a bit about the history of the cross when it was introduced etc this isn't a topic for shit talk I'd like some sensible replies and like I said everyone to there own I'm not knocking the breed.

not been funny mate but theres no collie greyhound in the u,k that can can do every think a good bull breed dose no chance

thats true stag i think people who have say collie crosses can do the same as a bull cross have probably never actually saw one work mate

bang on mate theres no collie cross that could have a look in on my bitch while she hunting her sort of qurry mate

your bitch lol i have gave better away :haha::tongue2:

did you own this bitch no1 ??? is it anygood or what

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i am on my 3rd now, they are great dogs.What i like about them is there (Tenacity) they will bust a gut to catch there quarry, either big +small.The ones ive had great temps loved people and not bad

ive ran collie gryhounds in the past they are a very versatile dog but talking in pre ban tearms some collie crosses are capable at catching and killing foxes single handed but i think the going gets

mate not gonna argue with anyone on this subject anymore as most are idiotic and complete breed blind, so not gonna waste my breath As said most on here on this post are really showing the key board h

I'm curious to know why people prefer to use the bull x when in my opinion a good collie grey is capable of doing the same job I'm not knocking the cross just not my cup of tea I'd like to know a bit about the history of the cross when it was introduced etc this isn't a topic for shit talk I'd like some sensible replies and like I said everyone to there own I'm not knocking the breed.

not been funny mate but theres no collie greyhound in the u,k that can can do every think a good bull breed dose no chance

thats true stag i think people who have say collie crosses can do the same as a bull cross have probably never actually saw one work mate

bang on mate theres no collie cross that could have a look in on my bitch while she hunting her sort of qurry mate

na i aint owned the bitch but she does do her job just winding stag up

na i aint owned the bitch but she does do her job just winding stag up

ok pal