WHY BULL X

Guest big e

i heard that merle dog was a great fox dog infact he was the start of a dynasty :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

???????????

think someones on the :drink: :drink:

think hes been running up a few white lines as well

Some folks will get it obviously not ye smart fellas :thumbs:

we did get it brian spoof

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i am on my 3rd now, they are great dogs.What i like about them is there (Tenacity) they will bust a gut to catch there quarry, either big +small.The ones ive had great temps loved people and not bad

ive ran collie gryhounds in the past they are a very versatile dog but talking in pre ban tearms some collie crosses are capable at catching and killing foxes single handed but i think the going gets

mate not gonna argue with anyone on this subject anymore as most are idiotic and complete breed blind, so not gonna waste my breath As said most on here on this post are really showing the key board h

Guest big e

i heard that merle dog was a great fox dog infact he was the start of a dynasty :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

???????????

com,on let us dummys in on the joke :thumbs:

Edited by big e

???????????

com,on let us dummys in on the joke :thumbs:

Nah ill let ye lot get on with ye my collie cross is better than your bull cross , Er no it aint my bull cross is better than ye collie cross thread :laugh:

i personally think the odd collie cross could maybe do one fox single handed if it didnt jack ,theres no way it could do 3 or 4 like a good strong bull x it just isnt gonna happen

i beg to differ pal

I'm curious to know why people prefer to use the bull x when in my opinion a good collie grey is capable of doing the same job I'm not knocking the cross just not my cup of tea I'd like to know a bit about the history of the cross when it was introduced etc this isn't a topic for shit talk I'd like some sensible replies and like I said everyone to there own I'm not knocking the breed.

not been funny mate but theres no collie greyhound in the u,k that can can do every think a good bull breed dose no chance

that is why he is known as the BIG EEJIT :yes:

look who pops up to ruin another topic cheesynob like your new name :feck: away and feed them terriers

:clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

tommy you and big e should get a one bedroom flat and yous could play with each others dongles

maybe you and magners could move in with us! :hmm:

i dont no about magners but im game

i will try anything once who knows i mite like it

for stopping the bigger stuff in their tracks and holding theirs no better cross and as well mentioned their prey drive is second to none yes theirs other crosses that can and do take other stuff but for me now the bull cross is perfect you know that the quarry not going anywhere with a bull cross holding it

thats if it can catch it

finally lazy you have a decent point are they quick enough ? :thumbs:

sorry about that i went to the bog an got the child to post something for me

what makes you all think that the bull x is the be all and end all? there about as fast as a rottweiler, theyv got the turning circle of a lorry, plus everybody expects them too be this big mean dog with the jaw as powerful as a lions nd they ant that big mean dog half the time, seen goodens and badens but iv seen better beddy crosses on teeth than bull crosses and as for that lad saying once a bull cross gets hold of summert yano its not getting away, any dog wether it be collie cross or bull cross if itnails a charlie and the charlie manages to get away the dog ant a charlie dog full stop iv never seen a charlie dog hit one then let it go :hmm:

• Like 2

what makes you all think that the bull x is the be all and end all? there about as fast as a rottweiler, theyv got the turning circle of a lorry, plus everybody expects them too be this big mean dog with the jaw as powerful as a lions nd they ant that big mean dog half the time, seen goodens and badens but iv seen better beddy crosses on teeth than bull crosses and as for that lad saying once a bull cross gets hold of summert yano its not getting away, any dog wether it be collie cross or bull cross if itnails a charlie and the charlie manages to get away the dog ant a charlie dog full stop iv never seen a charlie dog hit one then let it go :hmm:

I have read quite a few of your posts and they all follow a similar theme, namely you dont know your arse from your elbow :thumbs: The fact is if you live in a country where fox is still of the menu and they are your intended quarry then you increase your chances of getting a single handed fox dog when getting a pup from PROVEN bull bred lurchers, im not saying collie crosses wont kill foxes BUT the chances are increased with GOOD bull blood.

i agree 100%

I have read quite a few of your posts and they all follow a similar theme, namely you dont know your arse from your elbow :thumbs: The fact is if you live in a country where fox is still of the menu and they are your intended quarry then you increase your chances of getting a single handed fox dog when getting a pup from PROVEN bull bred lurchers, im not saying collie crosses wont kill foxes BUT the chances are increased with GOOD bull blood.

I'm curious to know why people prefer to use the bull x when in my opinion a good collie grey is capable of doing the same job I'm not knocking the cross just not my cup of tea I'd like to know a bit about the history of the cross when it was introduced etc this isn't a topic for shit talk I'd like some sensible replies and like I said everyone to there own I'm not knocking the breed.

not been funny mate but theres no collie greyhound in the u,k that can can do every think a good bull breed dose no chance

thats true stag i think people who have say collie crosses can do the same as a bull cross have probably never actually saw one work mate

bang on mate theres no collie cross that could have a look in on my bitch while she hunting her sort of qurry mate

your bitch lol i have gave better away :haha::tongue2:

• Like 1