finished mews and start of my diary

saxonmaster

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

yes im touching his feet now, dont think i need to use tirings every time i man him. i want the bird to be with me because he is happy to be with me not everytime i pick him up hes getting food. if

Posted Images

Thanks lads :toast: will be getting out again tomorrow for some more flying. Hope we get an early winter and some frosts was looking through some photos from last season and i have some from late October pure blue sky, t-shirts on, stingers 2ft high and had the worse dig ever in wiltshire chaulk downs and no rabbits :censored:

Your lad has took some cracking pictures there Saxon.. :yes: ..and it show's your bird in perfect condition.

thanks mate :thumbs: he took about 150 and we picked about 50 of the best but didnt want to bore everyone with all of them hahaha and thanks for the comment on his condition he is doing well mate thanks again

Top marks to that Man :toast: thats fooking Mint saxon. I must be on another planet to everyone else as I only just read he was loose :blink:. All credit to the breeder too mate he's done a good job of his stock, he looks in superb condition and looks what a P/R harris should look like.

You must be made up bigtime Billy? I can see a rye smile in your face in some of them pictures which says it all :thumbs:

Oi for England :laugh:

Jasp

If he is that far on in his training now Saxon you want to get him entered ASAP..his fitness will go up and so will his weight..i dont know if you have mentioned it but have you dragged a dead bunnie for him..to see if he will bind to it..