Sounds like C*nter1989 , again

....just another example of how British justice lets us all down unfortunately. :wallbash: :wallbash:

The common sense approach should be that as he is habitual fraduster then an immediate spell in jail would curb his activities. :good:

No doubt he has been charged and is pending a court case appearance but in the meantime he is most likely thinking 'f*ck it I am going down anyway so why not scam a few more'....this is why the UK sucks, because for a lot of criminals crime does pay and it pays fairly well without much chance of doing any time :chair: :chair:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why the hell don`t we just go and kick the crap out of this muppet ?

i think i humped his missus one night over a dustbin she barked like a dog...

Yes this is the infamous Graham Brothers outfit. A pair of small time scam artists who repeat worse than a kipper breakfast. They try like hell to pretend they are not themselves, but always let themselves down through some perfectly obvious detail, as demonstrated with the email address used on their website. Unfortunately they appear to have the gift of the gab (if you can understand what the hell they are typing about) and many people have been sucked up by their pretence. It will all end in tears though as someone will go round and introduce them to the delight of a wholemeal knuckle sandwich delivered at high velocity!

WHAT THE CUFF HAS BEEN GOIN ON HERE!?? I turn my back to focus on my work for a while and now, I see the Scammin Grahams are back getting everyone's blood boiling. HASN'T ANYONE GIVEN THIS WHOLE CHAV-SCUM FAMILY A THOROUGH BLOODY GOOD SMACKING YET?