you wont trail him.................... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :hmm:

got no were to trail him dont worry thanks for high jacking post plenty more postfor u to mess with and wreck for some one honesty f**k off

U have done urself no favours lad he's 2 been bred twice not done much work an up for sale for 300 buster dog is right no wonder there's shit getting bred!

he's a f'ckin wanker mate, he's the type that the mods should be banning instantly, at least it'd make it harder for these knobs to be passing dogs on left, right and centre!

• Like 1

f*ck me, he's 2 yrs old and already sired a couple of litters ? another arseh*le that the beddie could do without !!!!! how many of these beddie pups have you kept back, you must have some nice pick of the litters ready to run on ? don't know why your getting your back up with some of the replies you've had ? the beddie is being f*cked by people like yourself !!!!! another f*cking idiot that the beddie could do with out !!! a.t.b sfa

• Like 1

f*ck me, he's 2 yrs old and already sired a couple of litters ? another arseh*le that the beddie could do without !!!!! how many of these beddie pups have you kept back, you must have some nice pick of the litters ready to run on ? don't know why your getting your back up with some of the replies you've had ? the beddie is being f*cked by people like yourself !!!!! another f*cking idiot that the beddie could do with out !!! a.t.b sfa

couldnt have put it better myself this is a joke

• Like 1

wat a bunch of twats u really are he gone now pts as he went for my little daughter god u lot r sad b*****ds u truely are

your the sad b*****d selling dogs like they have gone out of fashion f**k off and go and cry to someone who gives a f**k the dogs better off than with a c**t like you DICKHEAD!

wat a bunch of twats u really are he gone now pts as he went for my little daughter god u lot r sad b*****ds u truely are

your the sad b*****d selling dogs like they have gone out of fashion f**k off and go and cry to someone who gives a f**k the dogs better off than with a c**t like you DICKHEAD!

ok go find ur rattle little boy

for some reason i don't believe you :whistling:

I was just thinking that............ :bye:

Cheers, D.

hi all we are selling our bedlington terrier dog sunny he is 2 yrs old liver in colour lovely little boy no good with cats ok with other dogs can be dominate wih males but fine with bitches lives in kennel has sired a couple of litters so great for breeding with has done some work (pest control) good home only no messer or time wasters pls

i am wanting £300 for him i am based in skegness in lincolnshire

Has he been digging or been dug to? How many has he had? Whats the reason for the sale?

he been on 3 digs he did some drawing then [bANNED TEXT] prey was brought out he went in to it with another dog he done 5 with me he did a storm drain with my lurcher and bolted 2 and they did one between them sorry no pictures he being sold as he does not get on with my bull crosses and cutting back on stock as lost my dgging rights so no need for him so would like to find him a god home working or not and i will not trail him he is wat he is

for some reason i don't believe you :whistling:

I was just thinking that............ :bye:

Cheers, D.

:yes: