Two years old and has sired a few litters :huh: and people wonder why theres so much shit about.

why is it cause the dog sired a litter or 2 does that mean (there is shit about) u can always count on some furom jumping messer to jump into anyone post and call it moan moan moan he is my dog i paid for him if i choose to mate him hunt him leave him in house and cuddle the sofa all day well thats my choice not urs to moan about go onto the furom and put some positive input into a topic rather than hack some one else god htl get a grip with who uses this site and warn them off slagging all day

hi all we are selling our bedlington terrier dog sunny he is 2 yrs old liver in colour lovely little boy no good with cats ok with other dogs can be dominate wih males but fine with bitches lives in kennel has sired a couple of litters so great for breeding with has done some work (pest control) good home only no messer or time wasters pls

i am wanting £300 for him i am based in skegness in lincolnshire

Has he been digging or been dug to? How many has he had? Whats the reason for the sale?

he been on 3 digs he did some drawing then [bANNED TEXT] prey was brought out he went in to it with another dog he done 5 with me he did a storm drain with my lurcher and bolted 2 and they did one between them sorry no pictures he being sold as he does not get on with my bull crosses and cutting back on stock as lost my dgging rights so no need for him so would like to find him a god home working or not and i will not trail him he is wat he is

any pics of it working? great for breeding? was hoping the future of working beddies was on a up but this puts it 2 steps back

how come this puts back 2 steps sick of the furom jumpers raping everything