We have made another hunting purchase, Bun Her's Chariot!

Well folks I promised a new and significant purchase was going to be made to add to the hunting and shooting equipment we had already got. Nope this is not some super rifle, but a method of getting round the permissions without knackering several grands worth of Skoda and saving the old legs. Mrs Mole has equipped herself with an additional vehicle. A 4x4! A Suzuki Vitara (previous owner was a hairdresser, it has a pink 2 piece roof)! It has the full range of high/low ratio gears and is the manually switched wheel version.

M plater, 107,000 miles, in full working order, MOT until end of January 2012, automatic box, with CD player. Electric front windows and she paid £350 for it! Insurance, Sure Team direct, cheapest quote online, found through Argos website... £201.55, third party, goes to pay, they run through the facts with her again, then say oh we can do third party fire and theft for the same money, put her on hold, then told her the quote would be for fully comprehensive insurance at the same money. Ho ho, then we remember that as we bought it through the Argos website she gets £30 in Argos vouchers to play with as well!

So now, Bun Her's chariot is sat in the drive, awaiting it's black hood (tomorrows job), a set of tyres (they are not illegal but close and she picked up a set of 4 to fit, less than £60 on ebay, very well chuffed) and a damned good wash. Then waxoil underneath and one rust bubble to sort out then it will be in top order.

Edited by secretagentmole

Nope, bright pink on midnight blue, how tasteful! Got a nice black one to go on it now! That is tomorrows job, I am reliably informed by Mary!

I trust you are retaining and transferring the '5exy' sticker moley! De rigeur I believe :thumbs: