f*****g Grass..

you should live here in the east of england , only mowed mine sat , after 3 weeks, we have had vertualy no rain, so its not grown.

but i know what you mean malt, 2 weeks is to long for the bins emptying, our council is now charging us to empty our green bins between july and october,,,, so f**k that i already pay council tax.

so a hedge bottom will get it

It grows like hell here in the South West with the warm climate & wet weather. :wallbash:

Our council have just started doing these 2 weekly grass collections in the red bins. it's £35 a year and runs from march until november. (I think!)

They've been doing a green bag scheme up until now. You paid five pound something for 10 of them and stick them out with the black bags. I'll try this red bin thing this year, but like I said, at the top of the thread, that bin full is one mowing's worth. I'll need about 3/4 mowing's in between collections at the height of the season.

It'll be the first and only year I take part in their scheme if it's not enough. :yes::thumbs:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's week two of the summer holidays. Kids are driving me MENTAL.   .. you'v just given me a fantastic idea

pity it wasnt a bin full of skunk

Tell me about it. I have a clear understanding of why some animals eat their young

It's growing like hell ATM Lab, if I leave it a fortnight it'll be tickling the wife's arse as she's hanging out the washing! :laugh:

shouldnt have married a midget then............ :tongue2:

It's growing like hell ATM Lab, if I leave it a fortnight it'll be tickling the wife's arse as she's hanging out the washing! :laugh:

Oh aye mate, she's tiny... :blink::laugh:

_13_0014.jpg

Thanks Mal, the wife was looking over my shoulder when I read this, and she started moaning about our postage stamp. Suppose I will have to do it now.

TC

Sorry pal! :icon_redface::laugh:

_13_0014.jpg

now what we cannot see people are the stilts...........

_13_0014.jpg

so its you thats the midget............. :rofl:

:laugh:

I've got the typical celtic Welsh appearance - short, dark & stocky! :D I'm 5ft 9. The wife is 6ft, or near as damn it. :yes::thumbs:

I've got the typical celtic Welsh appearance - short, dark & stocky! :D I'm 5ft 9. The wife is 6ft, or near as damn it. :yes::thumbs:

Well up here in Scotland mate yer just a wee fat c**t!!!!!...................... :rofl:

Well up here in Scotland mate yer just a wee fat c**t!!!!!...................... :rofl:

:11:

its a term of endearment though

Edited by scothunter

:laugh: f**k off, ya tight fisted, ginger pubed, skirt wearin', porridge gobbling, loud mouthed, angry drunken ginger b*****d! :laugh:

:laugh: f**k off, ya tight fisted, ginger pubed, skirt wearin', porridge gobbling, loud mouthed, angry drunken ginger b*****d! :laugh:

If you missed out ginger i'd have gave you all of that.............. :good::laugh: