lurcher stud wanted

im no prick pal your biting have i touched a nerve or something you village ideot ,yes lets join the hunting life just to get a stud dog if you new the first thing about dogs etc surely you would no somebody who has a dog and not just join here for breeding purposes

idiot.

i joined here to sell my litter of pups does that make me a peddlar? i bred my dog to keep a pup. does that make me a peddlar?

your the 24/7 thl nerd, having a dig at this guy because he wants a good working stud dog, obviously you have nothing to offer him so why reply??

who asked you your just a stupid whitby codhead pal and yes exactly you joined to sell your pups and for that reason only ,the lad in question has already stated he seen my point end of now go catch your self some more fish you silly mug

:11:

• 10 years later...

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well that's 10 year late ?

Hi I have a beautiful lurcher for stud. Won plenty of competitions in coursing straights and hurdles including Chatsworth champion 2 years consecutive. Please contact me in interested. Photos to

Mate it’s because it’s a woman that’s posted  these young lads feel threatened when a woman enters the building they need to prove there masculinely to the men on here of having a good dog an being a

13 hours ago, SallyPegg said:

Hi

I have a beautiful lurcher for stud. Won plenty of competitions in coursing straights and hurdles including Chatsworth champion 2 years consecutive. Please contact me in interested. Photos to follow 

Do it catch a rabbit ?

7 hours ago, Moocher71 said:

What's happening to this forum ,all the putting folk down isn't the way to go .

Have fun lads 

Mate it’s because it’s a woman that’s posted  these young lads feel threatened when a woman enters the building they need to prove there masculinely to the men on here of having a good dog an being a good dog man ???♂️An rightly so a couple of these Dorises with a dog seem to be standing out from a crowd lately with handy dogs 

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, poxon said:

Mate it’s because it’s a woman that’s posted  these young lads feel threatened when a woman enters the building they need to prove there masculinely to the men on here of having a good dog an being a good dog man ???♂️An rightly so a couple of these Dorises with a dog seem to be standing out from a crowd lately with handy dogs 

You think or maybe my post was just because the reply took 11 years nothing to do with it being a woman 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Councilestatekid said:

But would of been posted to a man or a woman wasn't putting any body down and feck me some of the shite gets posted on here come on really!!

I recon it’s because you fancy her ?I can smell the testosterone through my phone???

• Haha 1