• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think you mean 10 yards to 20 yards

thank,s camo , :thumbs: pesty :thumbs: and pete , got email ring u in week , :thumbs: . definitely be their ,

ill fetch my kit so all can see, archer b grade and the longbow, then i can decide weather to change :hmm:

thank,s derboy

i will bring a pvs14 for you to look thru its behind a ags4x12x44 cracking piture

thank,s camo , :thumbs: pesty :thumbs: and pete , got email ring u in week , :thumbs: . definitely be their ,

ill fetch my kit so all can see, archer b grade and the longbow, then i can decide weather to change :hmm:

thank,s derboy

i will bring a pvs14 for you to look thru its behind a ags4x12x44 cracking piture

thank,s pete . look,s like i could be spending again . :cray:

deboy :thumbs:

we were out last night with my knew toy pvs7s. we were using them for spotting . decided to see if it was possible to spot with them then offer them up to the scope to shoot not only was it possible but we got a very good piture without altering the binos . we used a cobra Merlin dsa to fasten the binos to the scope. my head was resting on the stock and i was looking thru the left eye peas this was comfortable i found out i could spot with these then fasten them to the gun in seconds and shoot we will be putting some footage on YouTube shortly

thank,s derboy

in my opinion it dont matter [bANNED TEXT] your using on the back of the gun its the spotter that counts if you get a good one you can watch mister fox with no ir. so he dont know your there . then lift the gun and shoot i have used a sony camcorder like this with good results. weather you change are not is up to you . but i would defo invest in the best spotter i could afford. i have also used gen ones on the back of the gun because i know the shots safe.just my opinion but its worked for us for years plus i really like walking round spotting mister fox then sneaking up on him its the best part for me. but i do use a pvs14 most of the time as it carnt be beat but remember the envis uses the same tube as the pvs14 and its a bout a grand cheaper

thank,s derboy

in my opinion it dont matter [bANNED TEXT] your using on the back of the gun its the spotter that counts if you get a good one you can watch mister fox with no ir. so he dont know your there . then lift the gun and shoot i have used a sony camcorder like this with good results. weather you change are not is up to you . but i would defo invest in the best spotter i could afford. i have also used gen ones on the back of the gun because i know the shots safe.just my opinion but its worked for us for years plus i really like walking round spotting mister fox then sneaking up on him its the best part for me. but i do use a pvs14 most of the time as it carnt be beat but remember the envis uses the same tube as the pvs14 and its a bout a grand cheaper

envis has a MX10160 and the pvs 14 has a MX11769 there is the NE6015 and NQ6015 models which use the MX10160 tubes but has no manual gain and i have only ever seen 1 in 30 years and i feel that was a DIY job

So to your.answer to the members on here that both units use the same tube :hmm: its not really the case as 99.9% of pvs 14's will have a manual gain switch and i've never seen that on the envis.