Ratting 2008-2011

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Recieved a phone call last night, would we like to go ratting, let me see, would we? We were up at 4am for the long but worthwhile drive to meet with the very kind for asking us...Peter the beater, D

Absolutely the best action photos i have seen on the internet, hats off to everyone involved, particularly Moll. Moll i think you should produce your own "RAT HUNTING DVD" i for one would pay in adva

Posted Images

Needless to say he went home at half time with a face like a seasoned digging dog...... class

Excellent pics, but please don't press quote before posting :tongue2:

Edited by mackay

Some good memories there Moll and it bring's a tear to my eye to see a lot of them dog's in those picture's that where layed to rest long before there time..but then again they lived live to the full just as it should be.. ;) ..

Butler..i can only dream of day's like that so get your finger out and find some more.. :D ..but then again when i come to think of it i dont have any terrier's any more as the dog i have here has past the 13yr mark and the black one is a fooking head banger.. :laugh: ..

Here having a drink to the good old day's.. :drink: .