Attempted dog thieving

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jigsaw I've just renewed all my cctv system to a modern 6 camera one. I've given 5 to mates but i have 1 left. It's not the best in the world but it comes with a scart lead that you can put straight i

Get some wooden boards hammer loads of nails through them and place then around the bottom of all the walls covered in leaves.

Lump hammer,I will only defend my home and family as I see fit and I dont care what comes to hand when doing so.If they return they better be prepared for what comes with it.

alarm mine worth a look pal, set a couple at head height with real cartridges

I dont think that would go down well with the neighbours,and their a sound bunch on all sides of me,when i had pits they never questioned me one bit,I draged in full calves and goats and hung them up for all to see,never a word spoken.Im very lucky to have such good neighbours,I couldnt jeopardise that so mini explosions are definitely out,lol.Im in a very built up area so I must take into consideration those around me.I think they will maybe try again but this time after dark,since early evening didnt work.The thing they dont know is the bull terrier will go all out in the dark.He is a formidable force at night.I just hope hes not harmed as its my daughters dog.

Guest thebigdog

alarm mine worth a look pal, set a couple at head height with real cartridges

I dont think that would go down well with the neighbours,and their a sound bunch on all sides of me,when i had pits they never questioned me one bit,I draged in full calves and goats and hung them up for all to see,never a word spoken.Im very lucky to have such good neighbours,I couldnt jeopardise that so mini explosions are definitely out,lol.Im in a very built up area so I must take into consideration those around me.I think they will maybe try again but this time after dark,since early evening didnt work.The thing they dont know is the bull terrier will go all out in the dark.He is a formidable force at night.I just hope hes not harmed as its my daughters dog.

oh right. hope ye get the c**ts. scum of the earth, dog theives

Lump hammer,I will only defend my home and family as I see fit and I dont care what comes to hand when doing so.If they return they better be prepared for what comes with it.

• Like 1

jesus liam thats some bad news with abit of luck you can trace down that car

they have some bloody neck.

nothing upsets me more to hear these type stories especially from friends

will give you a buz during week

mack

carpet gripper on top of the fence or wall,teeth facing in.They dont like thaticon_eek.gif

broken glass or screws at top of fence or wall would make things uncomfortable for them

Get some wooden boards hammer loads of nails through them and place then around the bottom of all the walls covered in leaves.

• Like 2

carpet gripper on top of the fence or wall,teeth facing in.They dont like thaticon_eek.gif

broken glass or screws at top of fence or wall would make things uncomfortable for them

OUCH!!!! straight through the soles of their gutties.....

if you havent already have a word with your neighbors and ask them to tell you if they see anything,you dont need to mention the dogs just say they were trying to get into the house,also if its your wife or kids at home dont tell them to confront them tell them to ring the police and say people are trying to break into the house (not steal the dogs,they wont care about that).

anti-vandal tar is good,ask the neighbors if you can do their walls aswell so they cant climb around it and jump in.

theres all sorts of little nasties you can make up,spikes etc if you want to play it that way as well.

Security lights can be angled higher than the dogs at the fence top so the only thing that would set it off is cats or people and I doubt cats would want to go by your dogs. Pigeon deterent strips can be put along the inside top of your fence. Letting the neighbours know about it should give you plenty of extra eyes especially if they have been in other peoples gardens already. The guy that sold the car is supposed to keep the details of the people he sold the car to so I would ask the police to contact him. It could be he knows the guys and doesn't want to tell you.