mk3 locator

just having a look at cheapest places to buy from, have found www.lamping.co.uk to be cheapest at 135quid for locator with one collar, anyone bought anything from them? Would like a bit of feed back before parting with hard earned cash, or any other places anyone can recomend to me.

I dont buy mutch online and am always a little suspicious of any transactions i am not physically present at, if you know what i mean.

Any help appreciated :thumbs:

.atb. .ste.

Hi I got mine from ianhodgefieldsports £160 full set locator and collar and batterys I have bought loads off there so I no he is trust worthy but that's an extra £25 so its up to you online websites are fine as they can be traced back by your bank if anything goes wrong ATB. And hope it helped

just having a look at cheapest places to buy from, have found www.lamping.co.uk to be cheapest at 135quid for locator with one collar, anyone bought anything from them? Would like a bit of feed back before parting with hard earned cash, or any other places anyone can recomend to me.

I dont buy mutch online and am always a little suspicious of any transactions i am not physically present at, if you know what i mean.

.atb. .ste.

you dont need a ferret finder if your ferrets are good workers or like you they will come back ouy but if they dont come out jus block the holes up and go back a few days later but if it still doesend come out or has escaped from warren jus go get another 2 they only cost about a 5a for a pair or people will probz give yousum kits for nothing

.atb. .ste.

if you're worried about buying online why don't you just go an give cash for one.

Buy a new ferret if it doesn't come out! Buy a new dog if it gets sick! Get a new baby when it shits in a nappy!!

FFS. If the ferret doesn't come out and you havent got a locator wait it out, I'm not sure what other methods there are but I'd be waiting All night if I had to.

.atb. .ste.

you dont need a ferret finder if your ferrets are good workers or like you they will come back ouy but if they dont come out jus block the holes up and go back a few days later but if it still doesend come out or has escaped from warren jus go get another 2 they only cost about a 5a for a pair or people will probz give yousum kits for nothing

thanks mate, but ill be doing everything i can to make shure my ferrets come home with me!

all i am looking for is a online shop that is reasonably priced that people have used without any problems :thumbs:

not weather i need one or not :laugh: if you choose to use one or not its up to you, personally i will, weather you do or you dont you shouldent have the 'oh well were only a 5er' attitude. . .

Thanks big ash, ian hodge it is :thumbs:

thanks for the replies (well some of them anyway :laugh: )

.atb. .ste.

.atb. .ste.

I hope the people selling and giving away their ferrets read this post and you can't get any new ones. :duh:

• Like 1