been attacked..

horrible to get bitten by any dog let alone one that youve met before. glad to hear your recovering well :victory: ive bin bitten by a few dogs the worst was an american bulldog on my shoulder.id known the dog a long time it was allways barking at people walking past but was normally fine once it knew you.anyways im out and sees my mate walking the dog so i walks over and has a chat started walking away and for no reason atall it jumped and had a bite of my shoulder . . . . i was lucky really just a few little puncture wounds but you should never trust any dog 100% :yes:

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I couldnt answer about the other breeds but regards the apbt there seems to be this strange theory in recent years that game bred apbt,s are/were in some way great temperament trustworthy reliable dog

Couldnt agree more....i have always maintained the one thing that killed the apbt breed in this country was they became popular as pet dogs........i believe in an old saying with this breed which is..

that post makes absolutely no sense whatsoever....you can trust an aggressive dog???? trust it how exactly? that's like saying you can trust a yob who is going to stab you as long as you can see by

Hi Georgia i feel for you,our daughter got atacked when she was young what we did was take her to woodgreen animal shelter let her walk around and gradualy aproach the dogs in the cages when ready to, hope you come out of this ok keep your chin up girl.

paul

the owners are being prosecuted and sued, the owners only had the dog for a few months and knew nothing of its past.. stupid really, who buys a fully grown rottweiler and not ask about the bloody thing?! anyway my scars are having treatment in 12 months time for some laser scar removal.. wish me luck (Y)

georgia.