been attacked..

So just let me get this right. Your the lass who posted her semi nekid pictures on a hunting website? quote] this line says it all i`m thinking you`ve got the wrong person -- so do some fact finding fast ... before you bump into the wrong people ..

• Like 1

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I couldnt answer about the other breeds but regards the apbt there seems to be this strange theory in recent years that game bred apbt,s are/were in some way great temperament trustworthy reliable dog

Couldnt agree more....i have always maintained the one thing that killed the apbt breed in this country was they became popular as pet dogs........i believe in an old saying with this breed which is..

that post makes absolutely no sense whatsoever....you can trust an aggressive dog???? trust it how exactly? that's like saying you can trust a yob who is going to stab you as long as you can see by

Wether or not she showed her tits on the internet or not has nothing to do with her being badly bitten does it?Gos to show some of the f*****g knob kockeys we have on here get a f*****g grip

classy lauguage for a lady lol

Wether or not she showed her tits on the internet or not has nothing to do with her being badly bitten does it?Gos to show some of the f*****g knob kockeys we have on here get a f*****g grip

If i told you once ive told a dozen times im not a lady Ladies dont go hunting with huge bull xs and fix cars etc

So just let me get this right. Your the lass who posted her semi nekid pictures on a hunting website? Now your talking about gettng attacked by a savage rottie that have some how left massive scars on your face without ANY buising at all? The dogs bite marks also seem to be in straight lines with no teeth marks at all. Youve kept dogs for "years"(a lurcher and a terrier at least i understand) but now your terrified of all dogs?

Get a grip of yourself. Proof required is tits shown (or at least implied) and dog bite marks to the face. If you dont show them then your story is rubish and your attention grabbing.

If only you had fella :duh: wrong member you are thiking off.......Think an apology is due..

Has this thread been cleaned up at all? :hmm: I'm sure there's a reply of mine missing! :blink::laugh:

I think when the site was down and IanB was doing 'his thing' it erased all the posts within a certain time frame. A few of mine have gone also...

Hope it don't mess with your head to much Georgia,but reading your posts i don't think it will,you seem quite strong of character...

The only dogs i don't trust are rottweilers.

All the best...

Right first let me say i am sorry. No excuses it was a shitty thing to say. Not sure why i said it other than id had a drink and a shit day but like i said no excuse for that it was un acceptable. Hope i didnt cause to much upset.

Iven if it was the other lass then it would still have been a shit thing to say.

Sorry once again.

• Like 1

Right first let me say i am sorry. No excuses it was a shitty thing to say. Not sure why i said it other than id had a drink and a shit day but like i said no excuse for that it was un acceptable. Hope i didnt cause to much upset.

Iven if it was the other lass then it would still have been a shit thing to say.

Sorry once again.

Good man, i always say its takes a big man to apologise........i am not a big man :11:

If i told you once ive told a dozen times im not a lady Ladies dont go hunting with huge bull xs and fix cars etc

Some do.

But you are right - you are no lady :hmm: You can make a sailor blush!

• Like 1

well.. i am very confused.. lol!.. i just want to know when ive had my boobs out?! ANYWAY.. thanks to all for the nice comments.. my boyfriend has been helping me get used to his little westie and i feel pretty safe around that one dog now, i still cross over roads when i see big dogs but can now walk past little terriers with confidence! the other good news is i now have a job at a pet shop working with the reptiles!! whoop whoop go me :) thanks all again

georgia x