been attacked..

Scothunter I'm not talking to you, you called me a c**t :thumbs: you're right they do exist, but if someone owns them then surely they should recognise theres a problem and do something about it?

i had to think about that fir a minute lol i did apologise for that haha

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I couldnt answer about the other breeds but regards the apbt there seems to be this strange theory in recent years that game bred apbt,s are/were in some way great temperament trustworthy reliable dog

Couldnt agree more....i have always maintained the one thing that killed the apbt breed in this country was they became popular as pet dogs........i believe in an old saying with this breed which is..

that post makes absolutely no sense whatsoever....you can trust an aggressive dog???? trust it how exactly? that's like saying you can trust a yob who is going to stab you as long as you can see by

Looks really sore hun hope it heals well once stitches are out start using bio oil out chemists and that will help fade any scars dramatically.I have been bitten fair few times working with dogs and around vets and with stressed out dogs whos owners are flipping their lid.I had some crackers been bitten 4 times now on the back of my thigh cos i have a habit of trying to trun side on to the dog.My dad got ragged by a shar pei last year right outside the school i had that dog here for nearly 2 weeks with no problems no hint of bother apart from he didnt like strange dogs outside was fine indoors and he just flipped no ryhme no reason and grabbed on tried to twist his collar and the f*****g thing snapped :blink: couldnt get him out the van at vets and they got dog pole out and jabbed him with a sedative so we could do what had to be done shame was a young dog seemed a cracker as well but i dont put trust in any dog theyre all capable

you seem to have a lot of dogs pass your through your hands

Funny enough when you rescue them and work for a pet ambulance and at least 12 differant vets covering 100 mile radius then yeah you get a lot of dogs passing through your hands :feck: Ive fostered for differant rescues do it on my own as well and i work hard i vaccinate and microchip and neuter the dogs coming through here if theyre old enough i also rehome to working homes as well as pet ones before you ask anymore silly f*****g qeustions

it wasnt a question.however thank you for your charming reply.

If you know your dog is agressive and may bite then its your duty to prevent it from doing so in normal circumstances my lad is muzzled out in the streets and around general public because he hates men as a rule there are exceptions but i muzzle him hes on a short lead till were well out of the way of anyone or any other dogs.He works fine with other dogs just wont tolerate the normal dogs you see in public.If someone was to break in or whatever he would kick off big style but thats differant hes provoked then and id fight tooth and nail to make sure nothing happened to him.It doesnt matter how many times i tell someone to back off they know better

If you know your dog is agressive and may bite then its your duty to prevent it from doing so in normal circumstances my lad is muzzled out in the streets and around general public because he hates men as a rule there are exceptions but i muzzle him hes on a short lead till were well out of the way of anyone or any other dogs.He works fine with other dogs just wont tolerate the normal dogs you see in public.If someone was to break in or whatever he would kick off big style but thats differant hes provoked then and id fight tooth and nail to make sure nothing happened to him.It doesnt matter how many times i tell someone to back off they know better

someone shuld report you to child welfare :tongue2:

If you know for a fact your dog is a liability and will bite then bollocks to muzzles etc it should have its pulse removed. If either of mine ever bit my little girl (or anyone elses kids)they would look like hedgehogs which didn't read the green cross code within a minute

thanks to everyone for all the nice words..

this is what happend.. i went to a friend of a friends house and i had met the dog previously 4 days before hand, lovey dog he was.. tail wagging, calm and really enjoying a good fuss of everyone, i sat on a chair and the dog sat between my legs then shifted abit so he was nearly sitting on my foot, his tail was still wagging whilest i was strokeing him from his head to down his back.. i know to keep my face away from any dog and i did so.. but then 3 minuites later the dog spun round and was attatched to my face.. no signs of aggresion or irritation..

i know my dogs.. i have showed, bred, worked and even trained my nanars dogs.. so im sorry to say but i did nothing to set this dogs trigger off.. he was just a nasty c*Nt.. and if you look it up on the internet it dose mention that male rottwilers can be unpredictable..

thanks all x

If you know for a fact your dog is a liability and will bite then bollocks to muzzles etc it should have its pulse removed. If either of mine ever bit my little girl (or anyone elses kids)they would look like hedgehogs which didn't read the green cross code within a minute

notworthy.gif Spot on, couldn't agree more. :yes:

Did the dogs claws do that? Been bitten a few times when i trained manwork dogs but its to be accepted as a career risk :laugh: Always shook me up and hurt but the only was to get over it for me was to get that dog back on the sleeve/suit straight after :thumbs: Sister had a Bearded collie grab her by the face an shake her like a rat as a baby and she had her eyelid and side of nostril stitched on afterwards but she was fine as she grew up. It affects people diferently so good luck, stay poitive and keep going to your couselling :thumbs:

I agree with Simoman,if you intend continuing to be around dogs you just got to get straight back in the saddle,so to speak......a bad attack will effect different people in different ways.....i was involved in a very nasty attack a long time ago,my mindset was to accept it was a freak occurence from 1 bad dog.....the next few weeks being around dogs was nervy but the confidence soon builds up again and it does infact leave you with better skills at reading situations...

Physically wounds heal hopefully with no lasting damage,mentally it can take longer if you allow it to get the better of you.....the law of averages says there has to be the odd bad dog,by the sound of it you just had bad luck.

That said id find great pleasure in seeing that dog suffer,big useless c**ts !

Best of luck in your recovery young lady.

Edited by gnasher16

Did the dogs claws do that? Been bitten a few times when i trained manwork dogs but its to be accepted as a career risk :laugh: Always shook me up and hurt but the only was to get over it for me was to get that dog back on the sleeve/suit straight after :thumbs: Sister had a Bearded collie grab her by the face an shake her like a rat as a baby and she had her eyelid and side of nostril stitched on afterwards but she was fine as she grew up. It affects people diferently so good luck, stay poitive and keep going to your couselling :thumbs:

I agree with Simoman,if you intend continuing to be around dogs you just got to get straight back in the saddle,so to speak......a bad attack will effect different people in different ways.....i was involved in a very nasty attack a long time ago,my mindset was to accept it was a freak occurence from 1 bad dog.....the next few weeks being around dogs was nervy but the confidence soon builds up again and it does infact leave you with better skills at reading situations...

Physically wounds heal hopefully with no lasting damage,mentally it can take longer if you allow it to get the better of you.....the law of averages says there has to be the odd bad dog,by the sound of it you just had bad luck.

That said id find great pleasure in seeing that dog suffer,big useless c**ts !

Best of luck in your recovery young lady.

Georgia, i'd agree with both of the above. For a young girl to have her face torn like that must be a terrible thing.

I've been attacked by a male Rottie myself. A mate had it on a leash and after taking to him for a bit i'd turned to walk away and it grabbed me from behind on my shoulder, dragging me over. Wearing clothing, I had a few puncture marks but little overall damage but the shock of lying there with it inches from my face, as he dragged it off was sommat I won't forget. It's the only breed of dog I have a distrust of but as they say, time is a great healer.

From what i've read on here your a sensible and grounded young girl, i'm sure, from both the hospital and the councelling, both sides to this attack will heal well, and I wish you a speedy recovery.

someone shuld report you to child welfare :tongue2:

Whys that? its already been done anyways lol after all the shit with the mad ex anytime the police attend a house with kids in they send a report in.Its all been to court and all sorts and my kids funny enough are fine my dogs love kids and are way to protective of them sometimes but i dont see that as a bad thing.Ive had the sspca here loads as well and never a thing found to be out of order.My son had aspergers and for his entire life ive dealt with it on my own no outside help whatsoever and dont need a f*****g social worker to tell me what to do with him i know more than she ever will about it shes not even in her 20 s yet ffs.Storm has a massive dog crate set up for when visitors come that he doesnt know well to be totally sure nothing happens that would land us in hot water and for all hes a man hater he adores Andy to peices and will tolerate a few other select guys in the house just strangers he has a big problem with but as long as they dont approach him he wont bother with them.You have to laugh cos those who are abusing their kids and dogs get off all the time because every c**t and their auntie is too busy judging and living in lala land to notice.I know an entire family every kids been to court ffs the step dads on the sex offenders register batters the kids they dont feed them half the time and treat them like utter shite yet social works answer give them a cleaner and a home help to come in and cook for them :blink:

So just let me get this right. Your the lass who posted her semi nekid pictures on a hunting website? Now your talking about gettng attacked by a savage rottie that have some how left massive scars on your face without ANY buising at all? The dogs bite marks also seem to be in straight lines with no teeth marks at all. Youve kept dogs for "years"(a lurcher and a terrier at least i understand) but now your terrified of all dogs?

Get a grip of yourself. Proof required is tits shown (or at least implied) and dog bite marks to the face. If you dont show them then your story is rubish and your attention grabbing.

So just let me get this right. Your the lass who posted her semi nekid pictures on a hunting website? Now your talking about gettng attacked by a savage rottie that have some how left massive scars on your face without ANY buising at all? The dogs bite marks also seem to be in straight lines with no teeth marks at all. Youve kept dogs for "years"(a lurcher and a terrier at least i understand) but now your terrified of all dogs?

Get a grip of yourself. Proof required is tits shown (or at least implied) and dog bite marks to the face. If you dont show them then your story is rubish and your attention grabbing.

When you find out who used to live with her (in a step parent way I mean) and how many serious working dogs she's walked and hunted with, I reckon you'll be owing her an apology.

• Like 1