been attacked..

recently i have been attacked on the face by a rottwiler, i now can not touch or even go nere a dog.. big or small.. i was just wondering if any one on here has been through this? and how has it effected you in anyway? i will leave pictures of before and after 25 stitches.. thanks for your time all the best georgia x http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af54/xxbabypodgyexx/photo2.jpg

http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af54/xxbabypodgyexx/photo.jpg

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I couldnt answer about the other breeds but regards the apbt there seems to be this strange theory in recent years that game bred apbt,s are/were in some way great temperament trustworthy reliable dog

Couldnt agree more....i have always maintained the one thing that killed the apbt breed in this country was they became popular as pet dogs........i believe in an old saying with this breed which is..

that post makes absolutely no sense whatsoever....you can trust an aggressive dog???? trust it how exactly? that's like saying you can trust a yob who is going to stab you as long as you can see by

Oh you poor thing that is awful,but,it could have been a lot worse,I know maybe it doesn't seem that way now,but it was very near your eye.It woulod be easy to say you will be able to trust a dog in the future,but,it might take a while.I wish you all the very best young lady.

Martin x

Oh you poor thing that is awful,but,it could have been a lot worse,I know maybe it doesn't seem that way now,but it was very near your eye.It woulod be easy to say you will be able to trust a dog in the future,but,it might take a while.I wish you all the very best young lady.

Martin x

yes, it could of been alot worse, thanks for the kind words mate x

Georgia that is terrible , can understand you feelin the way you do , cant give you an answer how to physologically recover but im sure there will be some way off over comin this , hope someone here can give you some good advice , really hope you can get back to where you where before this happened.

Georgia that is terrible , can understand you feelin the way you do , cant give you an answer how to physologically recover but im sure there will be some way off over comin this , hope someone here can give you some good advice , really hope you can get back to where you where before this happened.

thanks, i am going to counciling sessions, i have recoverd quite well as i have had my stitches outand sleeping during the day which explains why i am online so late! thanks again

georgia x

One good thing is that they look real clean cuts so should heel pyshicaly well, The mental part may take longer.... Try for claiming£££ for the injurys might help with the mental part lol...

Heres too a speedy recovery atb T 7

sorry to hear that georgia, that must have been a nasty experience to say the least,and i know how much you loved dogs,hope you get your trust back in them soon,and i hope your scars dont leave a mark atb greg

When I was 8 years old I was attacked by a Pitbull. The owner had left it unattended in the garden and it escaped, us being kids took it to our friends dad who tied it up and called the police. One of the girls in the group was messing around and screaming with another girl, I didn't read the signs that the dog was getting very excited so when I put a bowl of dog food down for it he decided he wanted a chunk of my arm instead, and believe me it's true when they say that once Pitbulls get a hold they don't let go. Anyway it was frightening as a child to go through that but it has never affected me long term, I still love all dogs and if anything I grew up knowing how to read them etc. Me and my wife now have a rottweiler who is the biggest softy. All I can suggest is take it slowly and re-introduce yourself to dogs, and understand that it takes time to feel comfortable around dogs once something like this happens and everyones different so it might take a while. Good luck though, and remember it's not the dog it's usually the bellend of an 'owner' who compensates for their small penis by abusing their pet and turning it into something quite nasty :thumbs:

That dog must have had teeth like razor blades, never knew they could cause injury like that :icon_eek:

thats what i thought , when you see dog crunch through beef bones, it could have been lot worse. Hope you are ok and can get over it, you are lovley looking girl hope the scars arnt to bad when older. Did you know the dog very well,? dont matter just wondered.!