gypsy horse killed whippet

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

just because it ain,t your type of dog you,d be happy for the horse to kick it, you are a cxnt

Mate i aint having a dig at you here but instead of wasting time yelling at a bunch of pikeys and getting more time wasted by the gavvers why the f**k werent you driving like a nutter straight to a ve

if thats the case go kick there f*****g heads in instead of venting your shite to members on here dont f*****g bother them just us on a hunting forum!

golf fss...right im away to walk the whippets there looking sorry for them selves..sat shivering in the baking sun :doh: :doh: in a bit

FOUR!!!!!!

in a row :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

:laugh: ..Was going to say 4 at the back but its more like 5 with you shower.............. :bye:

couldnt be bothered reading it all,On the 2nd page i got bored but truth of the matter is,

the dog jumped the fence and went to where the horse is,be it a pikeys horse or not

your dog shouldnt of gone there and your to blame because your dog had no recall,So if it was my horse i would report you for letting your dog chase it,

Around here theres a few travellers at the moment with the horses tethered up along the road sides but you cant let your dogs near them as horses have historical rights :thumbs: