gypsy horse killed whippet

is that paint dry yet :boogie: :boogie: :boogie:

Your going to be watching alot of paint drying this year mate............... :D

you will eat those words tim.....even if i have to force feed them :gunsmilie:

Wanna bet............. :hmm:

if ye want....no money thou id rather see ye in a rangers tap

Well you'll f*****g never see that flower and i would never bet that. Although i have done before and my mate had to wear the hoops... :toast: Get out cause was a grand and believe me i would have paid that not to wear that shite.... :thumbs:

He's ok Roxy when you get to know him, i just ignore the nonsense and put it down to him being a hun................. :whistling::D

I wouldn,t say he was ok, he practicaly said the dug deserved to be kicked in the head, he,s a cxnt :yes:

do me a favour go walk up behind a horse and shout boo...youll get kicked...your fault you deserved it.....same goes for the dog....no as if the horse jumped a fence ran upto the dog and kicked it is it :blink:

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

just because it ain,t your type of dog you,d be happy for the horse to kick it, you are a cxnt

Mate i aint having a dig at you here but instead of wasting time yelling at a bunch of pikeys and getting more time wasted by the gavvers why the f**k werent you driving like a nutter straight to a ve

if thats the case go kick there f*****g heads in instead of venting your shite to members on here dont f*****g bother them just us on a hunting forum!

Well you'll f*****g never see that flower and i would never bet that. Although i have done before and my mate had to wear the hoops... :toast: Get out cause was a grand and believe me i would have paid that not to wear that shite.... :thumbs:

He's ok Roxy when you get to know him, i just ignore the nonsense and put it down to him being a hun................. :whistling::D

magine suggesting then backing out...shite bag wheres the tim confidence noo eh :tongue2:

Can put my faith in the team but not the officials..............Sooooooooper Ally he's a fanny.............. :toast:

bet then......200 pounds get out clause :big_boss:

You,re not his mate Lab are you ffs

mate hahaha hes a tim ffs no mate a mine...you c**t :tongue2: :tongue2:

Cxnts like you give gers fans a bad name

c**ts like yous should support your local teams instead of jumping on the glesga band wagon :blink: :blink: :blink:

Cant help it you cxnt, I was afflicted at an early age, I was born on the 12th :tongue2:

born on the 12th never been on a march in yer life :icon_redface: :icon_redface: :icon_redface:

magine suggesting then backing out...shite bag wheres the tim confidence noo eh :tongue2:

Can put my faith in the team but not the officials..............Sooooooooper Ally he's a fanny.............. :toast:

League win........£200 on celtic, loser wears other teams football top,get out clause £200 notes........DEAL..............."Oh what can i buy with that..... :toast:

I wouldn,t say he was ok, he practicaly said the dug deserved to be kicked in the head, he,s a cxnt :yes:

do me a favour go walk up behind a horse and shout boo...youll get kicked...your fault you deserved it.....same goes for the dog....no as if the horse jumped a fence ran upto the dog and kicked it is it :blink:

I don,t go anywhere near horses cause I,m never oot, I just computer hunt you cxnt

League win........£200 on celtic, get out clause £200 notes........DEAL..............."Oh what can i buy with that..... :toast:

celtic win the league ill wear hoops...rangers win you wear the only jersey worth wearing...get out clause 200 notes....dont be a shite bag lab....ill tar ye wae kittensroc brush

I don,t go anywhere near horses cause I,m never oot, I just computer hunt you cxnt

i was unaware untill lab told me but thanks for sharing :thumbs:

c**ts like yous should support your local teams instead of jumping on the glesga band wagon :blink: :blink: :blink:

Cant help it you cxnt, I was afflicted at an early age, I was born on the 12th :tongue2:

born on the 12th never been on a march in yer life :icon_redface: :icon_redface: :icon_redface:

just keep spouting

League win........£200 on celtic, get out clause £200 notes........DEAL..............."Oh what can i buy with that..... :toast:

celtic win the league ill wear hoops...rangers win you wear the only jersey worth wearing...get out clause 200 notes....dont be a shite bag lab....ill tar ye wae kittensroc brush

Just bought a new golf club on ebay..........thanks Teddd.......... :thumbs:

just keep spouting

dreamer :whistling: :whistling:

Went walk-in tonight on permission with my 3 and a mates whippet pup 9 months old, on way back dogs jumped through hedge and found whippet got kicked in head by a p***y horse that shouldn't have been there. Pup is bleeding from the mouth and is paralysed so I rang police and carried pup to the site where I ended up surrounded by a mass of stinking inbred wierdos who wouldn't admit who's horse it was. All I wanted was an apology and that's the end of it. No big kick off when police arrived can't do anything on private land so its a civil matter. Walked 3 miles home with pup dying in my arms while pigs chatted to gyps to make sure they wpolice spoke to land owner and he told them he's fenced the land to keep em off and they break it down and put em back. pups now at rest and a real waste. this weekend the war begins. f**k em all.

you are the biggest tool on here a horse is a horse no matter who owns it what were you doing letting your dog near a horse anyways ,i surpose if the horse was owned by the farmer it would have been ok you are a fecking tool

• Like 1

golf fss...right im away to walk the whippets there looking sorry for them selves..sat shivering in the baking sun :doh: :doh: in a bit

FOUR!!!!!!