Up the fat content in there diet, And maybe a small handful of rice or pasta (washed well after cooking),What do you feed them day to day..?

Have you tryed adding a tin of sardines to there meal ect...?

Mine go off thier food in the hot weather as well, it's normal.

Try feeding early morning or late evening when it's cool.

Let the dogs see each other as often they will eat up if they think another dog will steal it.

Add something tasy like gravy to encourage them to eat.

I don't know what you feed, when or how but these tricks sometimes work, atb mate & good luck :thumbs:

they are on redmills racer at the minute mixed with meat from the abbatoir (heart, tongue and lungs). i'll try the pasta and rice thing, i've never tried sardines no. I just don't like to see my dogs loosing weight when there is food in front of them thumbdown.gif it's not nice to see an underweight dog. i'll try what you said as well watchman thanks.

Mine go off thier food in the hot weather as well, it's normal.

Try feeding early morning or late evening when it's cool.

Let the dogs see each other as often they will eat up if they think another dog will steal it.

Add something tasy like gravy to encourage them to eat.

I don't know what you feed, when or how but these tricks sometimes work, atb mate & good luck :thumbs:

the (gravy) is the trick, it always works with my dogs, not just these 2 but every dog ive had :thumbs: Nice beef+chicken stock (thick), i feed 1lb raw mince chicken and 3 coups of meal, then pour it over.They love it but make sure its thick so it all gells well :thumbs:

they are on redmills racer at the minute mixed with meat from the abbatoir (heart, tongue and lungs). i'll try the pasta and rice thing, i've never tried sardines no. I just don't like to see my dogs loosing weight when there is food in front of them thumbdown.gif it's not nice to see an underweight dog. i'll try what you said as well watchman thanks.

Well id deffo do what WM says feed them and what they dont clear in a few mins pick up and feed again the next day, Try add a bit of cook veg mixed in, watery gravy (as there a lot of salt in it), Try cooking the meat first then ''IF' they start clearing it again just reduce the cooking time till there back on raw,

And another thing i would feed dry and raw together if you want too feed dry then id go for raw one day dry the next or dry in the moring and raw at night type thing...

Up the fat content in there diet, And maybe a small handful of rice or pasta (washed well after cooking),What do you feed them day to day..?

Why do you wash it?............. :thumbs:

Just too get rid of as much starch as you can just till the water runs clear

gets rid of the starch some wash it, i dont

Have they been getting much of a run about?.....up the physical workload a bit until the condition/appetite returns.

That said, some animals are just "bad doers", I really believe that.