STAN AND SALLY BRED

this is a topic for men who own dogs / bithes out of these dogs just wounded how many people rate them aye have a bith out the line and she dose my sort of work very good just wounded what you lot thing of this line no daft remarks just true commets please atb stag

that looks like a one trick pony if ever i saw one :icon_eek:

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hoy prick, i`m no bullshitter, and i`ve seen Stan do it time and time again, obviously u never seen a decent dog

I believe its some sort of catolypsy but let me just say this when the right dog who knows his job hits them across the back instantspine dislocation its what ya call dead on impact .seen dogs with th

I've been out with whip reeces old bitch most probly mother to some of these stud dogs not sure If she still going, not spoke to Reece in a while!!... But reading all this about killing on impact what

for them that think thats true your fecked in the head or havent done alot foxes are very very durable maybe after they get hit hard they go into shock an freeze an appear dead but id bet my arse on it that they are not and if you got your dog off the fox would run on as if nothing had happend

I believe its some sort of catolypsy but let me just say this when the right dog who knows his job hits them across the back instantspine dislocation its what ya call dead on impact .seen dogs with this method and its usually an inherent style of killing in some strains,And these types are best run single so they can aquire the knack.atb bunnys.

• Like 3

someone who knows what there on about :thumbs:

I believe its some sort of catolypsy but let me just say this when the right dog who knows his job hits them across the back instantspine dislocation its what ya call dead on impact .seen dogs with this method and its usually an inherent style of killing in some strains,And these types are best run single so they can aquire the knack.atb bunnys.

Edited by sweeper

Killed on impact

Ive only seen big cubs die that easy, good foxes usually take a bit more effort......

ya know me mate and ya know i`m not a bullshitter, nappy seen it do it before a time or two as well, it were normally when it were run with another dog it used to run wide as though it knew which way fox were gonna turn and then just sideswipe em and kill em on impact, dont get me wrong it don`t do it everytime but i`ve seen it do it enough times to know it`s not a fluke

I've had a bitch from Stan and she didn't want to know ? Just stood and barked ? I anit knocking them cos all are different but I entered mine properly and didn't want to know.

I`ve seen both Stan and Sally work and Stan is one of the best lurchers i`ve ever had the pleasure of seeing work along with his litter brother Billy, i`ve seen him hit foxes that hard he killed them on impact on numerous occasions :thumbs:

got brother to stan he does exactly the same got a stan sally pup an thats a barker at the moment lol sally not the best brood in my opinion an the bitch is out of my dog so im entitled to say that thanks atb old timer :thumbs:

has there been many from this breeding thats turned out to be a barker?

how was the billy litter produced anyone with info on the dogs pm me thanks :thumbs:

Edited by bull101

I`ve seen both Stan and Sally work and Stan is one of the best lurchers i`ve ever had the pleasure of seeing work along with his litter brother Billy, i`ve seen him hit foxes that hard he killed them on impact on numerous occasions :thumbs:

i hear you have more lamping stories than the bible mate :whistling:haha

• Like 1

if subaru willy is saying it happend believe him it happend hes not a keyboard warrior and gets among it ive seen his dogs work and they do what it says on the tin .ive never seen stan and i have seen that sally and if its the same bitch we are on about its one ugly fuckerr looks like it needs a bullet ,but i have had a reece bredd dog and he did everything i asked ive heard mixed opinions but a dog will only be as good as you make it ,look at scabrorough( brock) he was taking them charlies out for fun then he ended up a jacker waste of kennal space ,cos he had to much work ,hope your dog turns out good for you stag

• Like 1

it might of done what he just said how the f**k do you know that the fox is stone dead unless your dog came away from it after it hit it otherwise you wouldnt know it was stone dead and not stunned :doh:

• Like 1

ya know there dead when there backs snapped in half surley...!! it does happen occaisionally seen numerous dogs do it but not consistently and not just cubs either just because you aint seen somet happen doesnt mean its immpossible regards

give your mouth a chance to catch up with your arse ffs, killed on inpact my ring

hoy prick, i`m no bullshitter, and i`ve seen Stan do it time and time again, obviously u never seen a decent dog

like he said your good dogs obviously arnt that good. how do they run with a broken back. and yes i have one of the same breeding and hes doing ok for me.

if subaru willy is saying it happend believe him it happend hes not a keyboard warrior and gets among it ive seen his dogs work and they do what it says on the tin .ive never seen stan and i have seen that sally and if its the same bitch we are on about its one ugly fuckerr looks like it needs a bullet ,but i have had a reece bredd dog and he did everything i asked ive heard mixed opinions but a dog will only be as good as you make it ,look at scabrorough( brock) he was taking them charlies out for fun then he ended up a jacker waste of kennal space ,cos he had to much work ,hope your dog turns out good for you stag

thanks reavo mate atb stag