Lamping Rabbits.

Great video mate,feck all wrong with them dogs, both done the business and brought them back .JOB DONE!.This forum sickens the feck out of me some times with all the negative comments from some clowns. They have the best lurcher the best terrier the best ferrets are married to a swedish super model and shit tiffany cuff links and all others are beneath them. Who cares ! if the dogs were walked up to the rabbits or are collie crosses ffs its about catching rabbits some people need to grow up on here. Well done mate i enjoyed watching it :thumbs:

• Like 3

Guest first light

nice vid mate,iv seen many top class collie crosses they are great lurchers, i record the dogs on the lamp aswel, i have a home made attachment that fits to the head of the lamp with the camera, it gives you a great close up of the action

nice one lets have a look at your dogs on vid mate what cam you use mate
  • Like 1

good video thanks for sharing, im sure that black and white dog is carrying an injury look at the back hock whilst retrieving , may be wrong but didnt look right to me. the closer you get to a squatter the stronger the light is in the rabbits eyes, and the more dazzled they are and disorentated, which does make them easier to catch. but if the rabbits need to be gone what is the problem. alot of people on here sleight other people because there jealous.

Guest born to run1083

same here ,that 1 of the reason i,m not 100% on colliex that stalking buisness and lack of drive and plus having 2 walk on top of every rabbit only do that with my pups learning them did,nt think at all of that clip 2 be honest

To be honest least there filling the bag and out doing a bit not like 75% of people on here. And not all collie x's stalk mate I'd happy show ya my half x I slip her over fence and gates a good 200yrds away if needed to nail a squatter. And birds bryn doesn't either who's another heavy collie saturated dog. Think you've just had a few bad experiences but don't tar them all with same brush lol

same here ,that 1 of the reason i,m not 100% on colliex that stalking buisness and lack of drive and plus having 2 walk on top of every rabbit only do that with my pups learning them did,nt think at all of that clip 2 be honest

To be honest least there filling the bag and out doing a bit not like 75% of people on here. And not all collie x's stalk mate I'd happy show ya my half x I slip her over fence and gates a good 200yrds away if needed to nail a squatter. And birds bryn doesn't either who's another heavy collie saturated dog. Think you've just had a few bad experiences but don't tar them all with same brush lol

true mate, yeh Bryn never stalked any rabbit, he take'em fast or trot down, either way it will be in the bag. Nice vid mate what % collie in the dogs, Bryn is a 1x .

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You have obviously never owned a collie x?

they are not all like that

:thumbs:

no i never had and never will when i,ve seen behavier twice before with my mate colliex ,i know they all not like this but this the only x that i,ve do this ,since you know more about this x then me could tell if it has somthing 2 do with the farm collie they are usualy x with

Not trying to have a pop mate, good god

i never said i know everything.........

well when i seen the title descent video ,it was canny poor of a example of a lurcher that all ,and just with you running this x i,d thought you be able that question about stalking their quarry

Poor example of a lurcher :laugh: could you get a video up please :yes:

yea it was a nice video for all them stalkers out their laugh.gif

myself thats not what i call stalking,just a couple of steady dogs that dont go down the beam like lunitcs, there putting bunnys in the bag thats the main thing, good vid that got the dvd :thumbs:

Any dog man who calls that stalking has a smaller brain than me & im an EGG - its very intelligent what the dogs are doing if i could my dog to steady away like that i would be very happy

• 2 months later...