Old pup... meet new pup.

Well I've eventually found a replacement pup for my 'old' pup (13 years old so technically not a pup but she's always been referred to as 'the pup' seeing as how she came in after the old dog). I wouldn't say I was getting desperate but after looking at a variety of animals that were patently misdescribed by the breeders, I was at the point of travelling down to Hancocks next weekend. However, my search bore fruit and I've picked up a blue Merle Collie/Greyhound x Collie/Greyhound/Deerhound/Greyhound (both dam & Sire proven working stock). It's a canny sleeper at the minute but I'm sure the fun and games will start when it settles in. The old bitch has done her best to just avoid it but not in a negative way as they were bedded up next to each other last night.

OldNewPups.jpg

Two lovely looking pups mate :thumbs:

Have always fancied a merle and i like the breeding, best of luck with it and looking forward to more pics ;)

Cheers; pics to follow progress but I'll try and avoid 1000's of soppy pup pics. ;)

It's only when you look at a photograph of her that you realise how easily the old 'pup' has managed to avoid ANY form of grooming! :D

Well I've eventually found a replacement pup for my 'old' pup (13 years old so technically not a pup but she's always been referred to as 'the pup' seeing as how she came in after the old dog). I wouldn't say I was getting desperate but after looking at a variety of animals that were patently misdescribed by the breeders, I was at the point of travelling down to Hancocks next weekend. However, my search bore fruit and I've picked up a blue Merle Collie/Greyhound x Collie/Greyhound/Deerhound/Greyhound (both dam & Sire proven working stock). It's a canny sleeper at the minute but I'm sure the fun and games will start when it settles in. The old bitch has done her best to just avoid it but not in a negative way as they were bedded up next to each other last night.

OldNewPups.jpg

Nice! got any more pics of the old dog?